Slavia release a third statement

.Williamson.

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, czech said:

I’m Czech and registered here just to clarify what the point of view here in the Czech we have. I’m not here to shit talk or offend, please keep the discussion civil.

There are basically two big separate topics after the game

1)      Disappointing behaviour by Rangers. Rangers are a big club with history and Steven Gerrard is considered a legend (at least that was the opinion before the game). We were looking forward to this game. But it ended with colossal disappointment and shame. Started with fireworks near Slavia players hotel the night before the game in Glasgow, so that the players can’t rest. Was it fair play? Not really. During the game Rangers players played brutally, from our point of view there were intentions to hurt Slavia players after it became clear that the result was settled. Come on, that was pure UFC and you have to admit that :) Rangers received two red cards and could get more. Kicking the player laying on the pitch? Come on. What was the point? The game was basically over. After the game was over Slavia players were not allowed to enter the dressing rooms for 30 minutes. Kudela was physically attacked which was evidenced by UEFA staff. Slavia goalie was badly hurt during the game after brutal tackle and there was not a single word of “sorry”, no excuse during the game, no excuse after the game by Roofe, the manager or anybody. Come on, is this RESPECT to other players? This is the reason why Slavia is so mad and wants Rangers to be punished. I am not even a Slavia fan, just a neutral football fan, and I have to say Rangers – Slavia was the most disgusting game I have seen in my 42 years of life.

2)      Then there is the second topic, the alleged racial offend. After the whole nasty game Slavia player Kudela was so angry he said something offensive to Kamara. Was it racist? Well MAYBE it was, but who knows? IF he said something racist, he should be punished. (And yes, I believe he was racist, which is so bad). But there is no proof, its Kamara word against Kudela word. Rangers team stand behind Kamara, Slavia team stand behind Kudela. That’s normal, they are a TEAM they back each other. It does not mean the team or people in Czech Republic defend racism. We defend a person, who claims to be innocent, and he has to be considered innocent until proven otherwise. Let it be solved by UEFA and or police.

Generally, the opinion in Czech is that the game was brutal by Rangers and they want to cover it behind alleged racist incident (which maybe happened, maybe not). The reputation of Rangers is damaged badly here, and Steven Gerrard who was considered a GOD two weeks ago is hated now because of the tactics he prepared for the game.

Meanwhile in Scotland you focus solely on the alleged racial offence as this is obviously a bigger problem in you part of the world.

Basically we talk about two different topics.

Fuck up. 

1- Gerrard is bigger than your whole club. 
2- Kudela hopefully gets assaulted by opposition players in every game he plays from now until he gets a career ending injury. 

10 hours ago, Dickie1963 said:

1. Letting off fireworks the night before was pish behaviour and I am embarrassed.

2. Roofe did not try to hurt the keeper. But sending off was justified. The chat from them is bullish!t.

3. The Czech obviously racially abused Kamara. 2 players reacted immediately, reported immediately and have kept to their story.

4. Its looking like Kamara punched/attacked/roughhoused him.

5. The Czechs are playing a game. Not a clever one I think.

6. As I said earlier. Kamara 3 game ban. Roofe 3 game ban. Czech player 6 games with 3 suspended.Both clubs fined.

7. Will Willie Hill take odds on that ?

Was it you that done it?

You on the glue?

I keep seeing this patter from the Czechs about us being overly physical. Other than the kick from Roofe the other tackles were hard but not “brutal”, and I thought Eastern Europe was supposed to be pretty tough, acting like wimps. 

but the above also shows how fucked yo a country it is, hard tackles is worse than racism. Shambles. 

14 hours ago, czech said:

Meanwhile in Scotland you focus solely on the alleged racial offence as this is obviously a bigger problem in you part of the world.

Cunt should have saved himself time and just posted this part and shown himself up for the racist scum piece of shit he is.

Racism not as bad as "bad football tackles" 🤦‍♂️

Apologies if already posted. Prague saying no evidence. But Kamara’s lawyer clearly feel differently. It doesn't get to this point if they don't have something substantial.

I'm actually sick of Prague trying to drag us through the mud as well.

They are turning this into big bad rangers kicked us about the park.

Watch the game back and you'll see they weren't shy of getting stuck in either. Kent got fouled several times in the opening minutes as they identified him as the main threat. 

3 hours ago, dougie76 said:

Was it you that done it?

You on the glue?

I can see the funny side with fireworks and the odd fire alarm against a team other than than Rangers but it is arsehole behaviour and we’re not alone as many fans do it.

56 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Apologies if already posted. Prague saying no evidence. But Kamara’s lawyer clearly feel differently. It doesn't get to this point if they don't have something substantial.

I'm actually sick of Prague trying to drag us through the mud as well.

They are turning this into big bad Rangers kicked us about the park.

Watch the game back and you'll see they weren't shy of getting stuck in either. Kent got fouled several times in the opening minutes as they identified him as the main threat. 

I think Salvia want actual video and audio evidence.

5 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

I can see the funny side with fireworks and the odd fire alarm against a team other than than Rangers but it is arsehole behaviour and we’re not alone as many fans do it.

I wouldn't be out doing it but not too fussed about it.

4 hours ago, j1mgg said:

I think Salvia want actual video and audio evidence.

The fact that 2 players immediately reacted to the comment. Reported it immediately. And havent changed their story would be sufficient in a Civil Court.

In a Criminal Court with a different standard and higher level of proof required and a QC defending him. 

Accents, sounded like it but wasn't. 

Not so sure.

Not even sure it would get to Court. 

13 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

The fact that 2 players immediately reacted to the comment. Reported it immediately. And havent changed their story would be sufficient in a Civil Court.

In a Criminal Court with a different standard and higher level of proof required and a QC defending him. 

Accents, sounded like it but wasn't. 

Not so sure.

Not even sure it would get to Court. 

Two witnesses saying they heard it, it will go to court.

7 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

I genuinely didn’t know this was thing.

22 hours ago, czech said:

I’m Czech and registered here just to clarify what the point of view here in the Czech we have. I’m not here to shit talk or offend, please keep the discussion civil.

1)      Disappointing behaviour by Rangers. Rangers are a big club with history and Steven Gerrard is considered a legend (at least that was the opinion before the game). We were looking forward to this game. But it ended with colossal disappointment and shame. Started with fireworks near Slavia players hotel the night before the game in Glasgow, so that the players can’t rest. Was it fair play? Not really. During the game Rangers players played brutally, from our point of view there were intentions to hurt Slavia players after it became clear that the result was settled. Come on, that was pure UFC and you have to admit that :) Rangers received two red cards and could get more. Kicking the player laying on the pitch? Come on. What was the point? The game was basically over. After the game was over Slavia players were not allowed to enter the dressing rooms for 30 minutes. Kudela was physically attacked which was evidenced by UEFA staff. Slavia goalie was badly hurt during the game after brutal tackle and there was not a single word of “sorry”, no excuse during the game, no excuse after the game by Roofe, the manager or anybody. Come on, is this RESPECT to other players? This is the reason why Slavia is so mad and wants Rangers to be punished. I am not even a Slavia fan, just a neutral football fan, and I have to say Rangers – Slavia was the most disgusting game I have seen in my 42 years of life.

2)      Then there is the second topic, the alleged racial offend. After the whole nasty game Slavia player Kudela was so angry he said something offensive to Kamara. Was it racist? Well MAYBE it was, but who knows? IF he said something racist, he should be punished. (And yes, I believe he was racist, which is so bad). But there is no proof, its Kamara word against Kudela word. Rangers team stand behind Kamara, Slavia team stand behind Kudela. That’s normal, they are a TEAM they back each other. It does not mean the team or people in Czech Republic defend racism. We defend a person, who claims to be innocent, and he has to be considered innocent until proven otherwise. Let it be solved by UEFA and or police.

Generally, the opinion in Czech is that the game was brutal by Rangers and they want to cover it behind alleged racist incident (which maybe happened, maybe not). The reputation of Rangers is damaged badly here, and Steven Gerrard who was considered a GOD two weeks ago is hated now because of the tactics he prepared for the game.

There is proof of the racist comment as both Kamara and Zungu heard it, why was therr no pics from slavia with injuries of alleged assault? Plenty of statements saying it happend but no proof? Not one person here cares about the opinion or our reputation from czech people, lastly regarding racism obviously being a bigger problem in our part, in last few years, how many racist incidents involving slavia alone, 2? 3? Then the banner from fans, am sure the black players of slavia loved that one

On 31/03/2021 at 16:18, czech said:

Fuck you and your shithole country

Archived