Season Ticket Renewals.

.Williamson.

33 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

£1334 for my 3 , thank fuck I'll be working every weekend from now till August, was having second thoughts but I'm full of shite, will renew on her credit card on the last week. 

you must be out a lot on match day so maybe a wee savings there 

This thread has caused me fucking grief.  £750 for my ST whilst we are saving to book Disney Land next year with the kids. Trying to explain to the blade and the weans that instead of Disney land we can go to Butlins and daddy can still go and watch Alfie.

9 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

Gave up my season ticket when we were in league 1 due to work commitments. Had a cracking seat in CR3 as well. Got my name on the waiting list then signed up for My Gers last season so I still had my name down for one. Hopefully get a shout one day for one!

You had to put your name back on the list mate

25 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

Gave up my season ticket when we were in league 1 due to work commitments. Had a cracking seat in CR3 as well. Got my name on the waiting list then signed up for My Gers last season so I still had my name down for one. Hopefully get a shout one day for one!

Hopefully you won’t do a @MorelosRangersand knock back a ticket after being offered one 

1 hour ago, DiamondDan said:

I'm trying to get a move to one on the half way line at the govan rear, back of govan front or main stand front. How long after the 17th should I expect to hear if I am getting it?

I sat in the very back row of the Govan Rear right on the halfway line during the 11-12 season and they’re great seats.  You sometimes get pricks behind you in the argyle suite but sometimes they’re tarriers so it was great when we skelped them both times that season.

If you get Mwi before games then patch it as walking up all those stairs blootered isn’t possible.

You guys honestly give me such a warm glow inside. I've either never been able to afford a ST, and/or be able to commit the time to go to games. To see you all doing it, and at a time when you knew you weren't going to get into games.......that's a real fan there. You guys are special. I honestly doff my cap to you all. 

Is the four month Payment plan through the club not available anymore? 

Has it got to be done through the finance company and a credit check that could be knocked back?

if this is the case I’m fucked I used the four month plan through the club because I got refused by the credit company in the past.

This is poor as fuck from the club if it’s right that the four monthly payments option is taking away. Fucking raging especially after paying more than a grand last year to not see a single game live and can’t renew this year because I need to pay in one payment. Fucking gutted man 

3 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

This is poor as fuck from the club if it’s right that the four monthly payments option is taking away. Fucking raging especially after paying more than a grand last year to not see a single game live and can’t renew this year because I need to pay in one payment. Fucking gutted man 

Is that not the direct debit option?

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

I’m not sure mate I can’t get on to the site to find out but from the email I can only see Pay in full by direct debit. For the last ten years I’ve been paying direct debit on 4 payment with no issues. 

You can still pay by using the 4 monthly thing, you should read your email more throughly imo