Season Ticket Renewals.

.Williamson.

4 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I’m not sure mate I can’t get on to the site to find out but from the email I can only see Pay in full by direct debit. For the last ten years I’ve been paying direct debit on 4 payment with no issues. 

Nae lawyer but my understanding from email is you can pay it in full over 4 months 

2 hours ago, The Hammer 11 said:

For CCCS can I opt in at any time ? Does anyone know because am I fuck shelling out for friendlies against Arsenal 

Not been to Ibrox for over a year and you’re moaning about “shelling out” for games. I’d pay to watch the squad play a training game at Ibrox just now if I could. 

6 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

This is poor as fuck from the club if it’s right that the four monthly payments option is taking away. Fucking raging especially after paying more than a grand last year to not see a single game live and can’t renew this year because I need to pay in one payment. Fucking gutted man 

It’s the direct debit option 

18 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

If anyone is paying the full whack - just bank transfer it. No need to wait in the queues. 

Should have the reference number in the renewal email. Quick and painless

Some laugh if that doesn’t go through the system properly and you get no confirmation 

8 hours ago, SPWF said:

Not been to Ibrox for over a year and you’re moaning about “shelling out” for games. I’d pay to watch the squad play a training game at Ibrox just now if I could. 

Against Arsenal a team happy to fuck over the rest of football 😂

My laptop has nearly went through the window with annoyance, how easy is it to set up a payment system, every company in the land does it with minimal problems but not Rangers...Have spent ages trying to renew with no joy, keeps telling me my basket is empty but won't let me fill it....get a grip Rangers.

I'm in and it is saying the only way to pay is by premium credit or the 4 monthly thing and not by credit card, but then you scroll down and it only has to pay by credit card as the only option so fuck knows!

28 minutes ago, mus said:

I'm in and it is saying the only way to pay is by premium credit or the 4 monthly thing and not by credit card, but then you scroll down and it only has to pay by credit card as the only option so fuck knows!

Scrub the above apparently the credit card bit was for the CCCS then it takes you through to the next bit, but why the fuck the can't say that when you ae in your basket, it's almost like they try to make things awkward!!