*****The Official Champions vs the scum thread*****

graeme_4

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awright, 12hrs to go, maybe I'll start getting into it.

3-0 Rangers. Morelos x2, Kent.

I would cover the new advertising signs. Christie is coming. 😀

Let's get to 100 points and stay undefeated.

Like fuck this game means fuck all. Dead rubber. Get tae fuck. I want our unbeaten run to continue. I want us to rub their noses in it yet AGAIN this season. A whole season against them, unbeaten......that's a fuckin great boast. I want Brown and Griffiths leaving Ibrox in tatters tomorrow. Hope some cunt takes the red and breaks Browns leg. Fuckin wankers. 

Come on Rangers, one more time......intae these tarrier cunts!!!!

:UK: :UK: :UK: 

Think we'll set up 4-2-3-1.

I would 100% go with Wright over Hagi but reckon gaffer might not. Also, opportunity for Simpson to go show us what he can do in a huge game. maybe he'll surprise us, he's not played a lot of football but he shouldn't need any extra motivation for this to get up to speed.

McGregor

Tav Goldson Simpson Borna

Davis Kamara

Wright/Hagi    Aribo     Kent

Morelos

1 minute ago, Copeland1983 said:

Think we'll set up 4-2-3-1.

I would 100% go with Wright over Hagi but reckon gaffer might not. Also, opportunity for Simpson to go show us what he can do in a huge game. maybe he'll surprise us, he's not played a lot of football but he shouldn't need any extra motivation for this to get up to speed.

McGregor

Tav Goldson Simpson Borna

Davis Kamara

Wright/Hagi    Aribo     Kent

Morelos

Don't forget Roofe mate. He probably starts ahead of Wright/Hagi in Gerrard's eyes

Wright has earned it but Roofe is a good player and I expect big things from him.

Just now, bluenoz said:

Don't forget Roofe mate. He probably starts ahead of Wright/Hagi in Gerrard's eyes

Wright has earned it but Roofe is a good player and I expect big things from him.

I think Roofe a good player but I think we'll see the best of him after a preseason (still think he can be top drawer), but based on current sharpness I'd probably put the others ahead.

I just want to see Wright thrown in against those terrible fullbacks of those. I think he has all the attributes to terrorise them, and with Kent on the the other side? They will be on their arse.

Got one of my wishes in that lego muncher was still with them on our triumphalism in reaching 55 especially as it’s destroyed them in the way it has, now it would be the icing on the cake if we send the cardboard hard man  on his way with the bitter taste of defeat in his mouth. Just do it Rangers. 

1 hour ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Got one of my wishes in that lego muncher was still with them on our triumphalism in reaching 55 especially as it’s destroyed them in the way it has, now it would be the icing on the cake if we send the cardboard hard man  on his way with the bitter taste of defeat in his mouth. Just do it Rangers. 

For all his exaggerated gusto against weak opponents, I think in the last while both Kent and Kamara have often shown up his lack of footballing ability in these games.

It's been a beautiful thing to see.

6 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

Like fuck this game means fuck all. Dead rubber. Get tae fuck. I want our unbeaten run to continue. I want us to rub their noses in it yet AGAIN this season. A whole season against them, unbeaten......that's a fuckin great boast. I want Brown and Griffiths leaving Ibrox in tatters tomorrow. Hope some cunt takes the red and breaks Browns leg. Fuckin wankers. 

Come on Rangers, one more time......intae these tarrier cunts!!!!

:UK: :UK: :UK: 

As much as I hate brown I hope he plays the whole game. He has shockingly bad for them in the last match. Needed a sat nav to find Aribo and made one forward pass the whole game. 

If he gets injured and they make a sub we would be back to playing 11 players again. 

Watching him walk off the pitch defeated and dejected always makes me smile too. :mutley:

1 hour ago, miracle said:

Well it's 6am and I'm buzzing even though it's a meaningless game.   Party tunes on.

A win against them is never meaningless:rangers:I hope we hammer them.

Archived