*****The Official Champions vs the scum thread*****

graeme_4

Just now, G.E.C. said:

We were rotten in the first half at Parkhead tbh.

Aye I’ll accept that half but I was referring more to that last game, and the game in January. They had a decent 15-20 mins in that game but it was made out to be like we were backs against the wall for 90 minutes.

55 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

I don’t understand how people aren’t up for this :lol:

I understand the cup disappointments but we’re back on top in Scotland for the first time in ten years, as Champions, after winning the biggest league title in our history, and have another chance this season to twist the knife into that scum

I wish it was Sunday now

Glasgow Rangers Champions.

100% agree with this 👍

Every OF game excites me .And this one is getting the juices flowing already .Can’t wait 

3 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Aye I’ll accept that half but I was referring more to that last game, and the game in January. They had a decent 15-20 mins in that game but it was made out to be like we were backs against the wall for 90 minutes.

That’s why I said in spells.

1st at Parkhead - we completely dominated

Jan at Ibrox - they ran over the top of us for the first 25>30 mins, and we didn’t have a shot on goal in 90 mins 

3rd - they dominated the first 45 mins, which is understandable after Slavia

Cup game - they had a really good spell in the second half, and created 3 or 4 great chances that should have seen us pegged back 

I think we’re a far better team than them, but they aren’t lightyears behind us as some try to make out. 

Pretty much just looking forward to trophy day now. Personally I do actually want to reach 100 points though, would be some achievement. 

We would need 7 points from the last three games, that allows one draw. Would take any win Sunday.

2 hours ago, Essandoh said:

The press made out that game to be similar to the league Cup final..... Absolute bollocks. 

The league Cup was genuinely a 90min pumping..... Still amazed we didn't lift the cup that day. 

3 hours ago, LiverpoolBlue said:

Pisses me off that they will still be in the CL next season - only because of Rangers efforts :ang:

It's not only because of our efforts. When we were getting papped out to Progres they were qualifying for the CL group stages back to back and going into the last 32 of the Europa. All those points have contributed to Scotland having 2 places again. 

It's almost as bad as the myth that the likes of Aberdeen have ruined our coef - in the last 5 years they've been knocked out of Europe by Sporting, Reijka, Burnley, Apollon and Maribor... None of which you'd really expect Aberdeen to be beating over 2 legs.

12 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

No chance 

More like another 2/3 sitters but I hope to be wrong 

Bar scum everyone is entitled to an opinion. For me Alfredo is our best player. He will follow whatever instructions he is given by management at the weekend to the letter. He may get a hat trick or through little fault of his own may get sent off.

Did I mention that I am a big Morelos fan and do not like to see criticism of him ?

1 minute ago, GersInCanada said:

Bar scum everyone is entitled to an opinion. For me Alfredo is our best player. He will follow whatever instructions he is given by management at the weekend to the letter. He may get a hat trick or through little fault of his own may get sent off.

Did I mention that I am a big Morelos fan and do not like to see criticism of him ?

Our wee angel Alfie. :lol: 

‘ma boy wouldn’t do that’.

5 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

I love wee Alfie the most!!!

1 hour ago, Thornliebanktrueblue said:

I love wee Alfie the most!!!

In fact I like Alfie more than I dislike Nicola!

Alfie had a better game against StJohnstone than Mpabbe had against Man City.  And St Johnstone pressed us well. In fact St Johnstone would probably have beat Man City and PSG combined on the day. 

spacer.png