Reports: Rangers to Offer Kent a New Deal

Broxi

Would be delighted if we can get him to sign a new deal. He clearly loves playing for us but every player has a price and if we are offered stupid money then we would take it. Hopefully if that is the case then he would have signed a new deal prior to a move.

If Kent and Kamara sign new deals then that’ll be more valuable than any signing IMO

Both shouldn’t be sold for anything less than 25m each, I’d argue they’re worth even more in today’s market 

3 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

He's played a grant total of 589 minutes this season and you want to give him 'at least' another year. Fucking hell. :lol:

Nearly 200 minutes of those were against Cove Rangers, Falkirk and Lincoln FC. 

Ageed . Even on this , SG will show no sentiment and I'm sure he won't .

JD has been useful to have at the club . Although we have to have, a more dynamic and youthful  front line to choose from IMO 

There was a period of time this season he wasn’t contributing much, particularly against teams that parked the bus and frustrated him from dribbling into the penalty area. Around the time the Europa League started up again he began to realize he could pass into the box and drive to the goal and with the players we had on the pitch he could get himself into great positions and expect the ball back. Since February he’s been a different animal.

16 hours ago, NorthernLights said:

This Leeds interest isn’t going away. Clearly not just paper talk 

There’s some talk in the papers of Leeds preparing a bid for Ajax’s left winger Noa Lang. Here’s hoping they pursue that (more expensive) option and move on from Kent. 

21 hours ago, bornabear said:

I think most of our players will stay to have a crack at the CL.

Strengthen yes, but get rid of the cross too.

I agree ,Guys like Morelos and Kamara would have been most folks certs to be away but they seem to want to have a crack at the big one .

We probably still need to sell one or 2 though