The Euros

6 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

D2M-VOyXQAESvdV.jpg

inpho_00750923.jpg

Aye but you supported those two.

Hehehehehehehehe

I support Rangers and the Union mate you fly the same flag as the tarriers on a Rangers forum in a piss poor attempt to wind up Rangers fans 

Thought better of you tbh

live and learn eh 

8 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Us and Celtic are quite clear that we are both of each other’s main rivals and the feelings are mutual both ways  . As much as we revel in celtics failure they also revel in ours .

The majority of England couldn’t give a fuck about Scotland and their results unless it directly effects them. 

it is far more like Rangers v Aberdeen than it is us v them 

So its only 'main rivals' that are allowed to rip the piss? Glad there's never anything from Rangers fans mocking fans of other Scottish teams when they get beat (or even Scottish Rangers fans revelling in Scotland's failing).

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

So its only 'main rivals' that are allowed to rip the piss? Glad there's never anything from Rangers fans mocking fans of other Scottish teams when they get beat (or even Scottish Rangers fans revelling in Scotland's failing).

We might laugh but we wouldn’t be dancing in the streets or George square if Aberdeen or Dundee Utd got knocked out the Scottish cup ffs :lol:

5 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I support Rangers and the Union mate you fly the same flag as the tarriers on a Rangers forum in a piss poor attempt to wind up Rangers fans 

Thought better of you tbh

live and learn eh 

It's fitba. Literally heehaw to do with the 'Union'

22 minutes ago, ScottBF2 said:

Rangers fans who support England over Scotland are the same as tims who support Ireland IMO. 

If you're English, fair enough, if you're not Scottish, fair enough. Don't support Scotland if you don't want to, but actively choosing to support England is wee guy patter.

In this day and age, supporting Scotland is the closest you'll get to supporting Ireland. Two cheeks of the same arse. 

3 minutes ago, ScottBF2 said:

Folk genuinely can't see beyond their Unionist ideals at times, it's scary. I'm a strong believer in the Union, but will you fuck see me ever supporting England - there are next to 0 circumstances where I want to see them well. Even when I was put off supporting Scotland I still wanted England to lose every game they play. I would want English fans to feel the same way for us.

It blows my mind. Imagine being that insecure in your beliefs that you need to tie absolutely everything into it. "I've got blue wallpaper because I support the union"

3 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

This ‘one sided rivalry’ thing is a nonsense IMO.

During the pandemic I probably speak to my English colleagues more than my Scottish ones, and they brought up the match a lot more often than I did :lol: 

So you think england would have been dancing in the streets after a 0-0 draw at hampden?  :lol:

it’s one sided in the way that it clearly means more to Scottish fans than it ever will England. I.E us v Aberdeen 

2 minutes ago, SheriffHood said:

In this day and age, supporting Scotland is the closest you'll get to supporting Ireland. Two cheeks of the same arse. 

Its not really though, is it. Must really hurt you seeing Ryan Jack and Nathan Patterson playing for Scotland and being immensely proud of it.