The Euros

7 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Is Harry McGuire renowned for taking them?

In those moments you expect your most experienced players to step up and take them.

Experience means nothing if you’re shite at penalties though. Rashford has a class record and scored them under pressure before. Sancho has a good record and scored 3/3 this season. Saka obviously looked good at them in training. Had Trippier been on he’d have took it though.

16 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Yeeees raging lads. GIRUY.

No sleep the night Giuseppe, to be fair good luck to the Azzurri, they deserve it, played it low key and won the prize, England no streetwise enough at management level and player wise to be honest. Done well to get to the final, never win anything with Southgate and some of they players. As far as they’ll ever go.

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

I see some of the racism towards the players who missed has started online

Wonder if that utter cunt Henning Wehn will try to justify it like he did with the racism from the Slavia player?

Or maybe he won’t, because he’s a hypocrite and a coward who picks easy targets that he thinks will appeal to his demographic.

5 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

After that one, he should be taking every penalty!

Unreal penalty but as a senior player in that squad he stepped up when it mattered.

Not saying the other senior players shat it, but Southgate took the chance on younger players taking them and it’s backfired. That’s the fine margins in football though I guess.

Terrible seeing the young lad Saka at the end , I’ve always wondered why in many games players see extra time out when it could potentially be you that misses a penalty , you’d rather do all you could in extra time to avoid that scenario 

22 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

The only senior player who didn’t take was Sterling.

The other ones had already been taken off - Trippier, Henderson & Walker.

Shaw, Phillips, Walker, Stones were all available as well as sterling.

14 minutes ago, jintybear said:

See all this shite about being a tartan tranny because I didn’t want England to win. Behave yourself. I am Scottish and British but I am not English. I hate the tartan trannies but why should they take away my identity? I didn’t want England to win because of the commentators. It would have been never ending. I did feel sorry for their team though but the best team won. 

The problem for me is I've seen people more interested in England losing than Scotland winning. 

Just now, J-Maestro said:

The problem for me is I've seen people more interested in England losing than Scotland winning. 

A few posting here In this thread mate Brazen head was decked out in the same flag getting posted on here tonight 

Each to their own and that 

4 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Wonder if that utter cunt Henning Wehn will try to justify it like he did with the racism from the Slavia player?

Or maybe he won’t, because he’s a hypocrite and a coward who picks easy targets that he thinks will appeal to his demographic.

That the German comedian boy? What was it he said?