21/22 Home Kit Leak

EMRFC

On 03/07/2021 at 20:23, psb07158 said:

This is obviously a tiny, tiny, tiny point in the grand scheme of things but Castore's dispatch note uses the old Rangers club badge.

Just fucking shite standards tbh. 

Thought that was Seko who done the dispatching?

4 hours ago, Gmajor1991 said:

I've noticed a visible difference between the fabric of the fan-bought home shirts and the players' ones from the Partick game. To anyone who has bought one, how has it held up in the wash thus far?

Still find it odd that Castore did not have the so called Pro version able to go from day one!

Castore has very "Quietly" recently put an option on the Rangers store for personalisation your own name and players names with numbers on the strips.(Seems like Free Personalisation too, well when you look at your cart all the additional letters and number are showing as free - might be temporary though!)

8 hours ago, Gmajor1991 said:

I've noticed a visible difference between the fabric of the fan-bought home shirts and the players' ones from the Partick game. To anyone who has bought one, how has it held up in the wash thus far?

Strict instructions for the maid.  Wash at 30 and don’t fucking tumble dry

I SAID WASh AT 30 AND DONT FUCKING TUMBLE DRY

good as new, fabric feels way better than last years.  I’m loving it. 

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

Strict instructions for the maid.  Wash at 30 and don’t fucking tumble dry

I SAID WASh AT 30 AND DONT FUCKING TUMBLE DRY

good as new, fabric feels way better than last years.  I’m loving it. 

Deserve all you get if you tumble dry a football top

This is the softest conversation

5 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

I heard Heart and Hand stating that Castore have made very similar training gear for Wolves but are charging about a third cheaper. If true then this needs investigating. They are ripping us off for being loyal.

100%. Our men’s training 1/4 zipper about £68 and Wolves is £55. 100% there is an additional premium on our stuff.

8 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

I heard Heart and Hand stating that Castore have made very similar training gear for Wolves but are charging about a third cheaper. If true then this needs investigating. They are ripping us off for being loyal.

Hmmmmm

1 hour ago, JM1872 said:

100%. Our men’s training 1/4 zipper about £68 and Wolves is £55. 100% there is an additional premium on our stuff.

I wanted to give Castore the benefit of the doubt after a rushed first year, but stuff like this makes you question their agenda. We aren't zipped up the back.

1 hour ago, MorelosRangers said:

I wanted to give Castore the benefit of the doubt after a rushed first year, but stuff like this makes you question their agenda. We aren't zipped up the back.

I’m sure there was a difference in the contract that all our stuff including training gear and strips were castore made but only the actual wolves strips were castore but the rest of the stuff had the castore as a sponsor basically.

A 1/4 zipper isn’t exactly that exclusive and they do look different.

Also to back that up we’re the only football team on the official castore website.

10 hours ago, MorelosRangers said:

This needs investigating 😂😂😂😂

7 hours ago, ElBufalo20 said:

I’m sure there was a difference in the contract that all our stuff including training gear and strips were castore made but only the actual wolves strips were castore but the rest of the stuff had the castore as a sponsor basically.

A 1/4 zipper isn’t exactly that exclusive and they do look different.

Also to back that up we’re the only football team on the official castore website.

Quite possibly this is the case. Newcastles stuff looks to be more in line with our stuff so far and could be the better benchmark than Wolves. 

No doubt fat Mike will ensure Newcastle will be on the Castore site.