21/22 Home Kit Leak

EMRFC

The wife bought me the home top from the Superstore today. My usual size XL. Neck seems a bit tight and shirt seems a bit short. Compared it to the retro top I have and it is defo smaller.

In two minds whether or not to go up a size. If size difference is big it will look like a maternity dress.  

Anyone up-⁷sized theirs?

28 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Go my delivery already.

The 32 Red is upside down on my boys strip but apart from that all is good.

Fantastic design ensuring the wearer can read the product.  Could catch on, visionary even.

Just now, RFC55 said:

Have you checked yer receipt? In case the wrong size came :lol:

Just waitin in a haircut then up the road for a shower before the disappointment of opening my package to find a 55 fridge magnet and a pair of shinnies.

On 26/06/2021 at 12:30, .Williamson. said:

So you go by receipts to find out the size of clothes? Wardrobe is just a mad lucky dip of sizes because you pick any size up and  pay so you can see the receipt 

Receipts don’t have bank details on them btw, imagine how chaotic that would be. Every cunt hoking through bins to empty someone else’s account 

Sounds as if he doesn't know how to read a clothes label. They don't teach you these life skills in school.

He will be back on complaining when he boil washes it and it shrinks to a kids size. 

14 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Why are folk obsessed with claiming any fault is a photoshop? It’s clear Castore have huge issues. 

I don’t disagree, I am on the record on here slating my kids top quality last season after a few washes not to mention an absolutely farcical customer service issue I had with castore last season.

I’m no fan boy. 

It’s been proven tho there is a lot of bull out there too.

The top may be genuine. however for me there appear to be too many glaring irregularities pointing to it being, in my opinion probably a photoshop job.

2 hours ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Seems like international deliveries have been prioritised and if you stay local your at the back of the queue. 

May order from here and  see how long it takes, saying that Deutschland post take forever. Still have no items from London due to customs certification supposedly.

12 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

I see Castore have announced a deal with Newcastle. 

https://twitter.com/lee_ryder/status/1410872885963628545?s=21

It isn’t passing the sniff test for me. 

Are we really to believe that Ashley is giving up the rights to Newcastle merchandise. Absolutely no chance.