21/22 Home Kit Leak

EMRFC

18 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

I see that once again, none of the new releases today (training kit not matchday) has been promoted by RFC or Castore and is being sold in Sports Direct who had first release almost an hour before the club. 

so we still arent done with that fat wank cashley then

21 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

I see that once again, none of the new releases today (training kit not matchday) has been promoted by RFC or Castore and is being sold in Sports Direct who had first release almost an hour before the club. 

Any word as to why this is?

I think it’s very odd it’s not being promoted by the club. They promoted training gear last year with emails etc.

1 hour ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Dunno if I'm getting mixed up with joy and excitement just because it's new/different but I reylike the white strip.

Take it that's a training top again as it has Unibet?

One of the kits is going to be Unibet this season

2 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

Don’t know but have my own thoughts on it

It’s one of the following:

there is a commercial agreement between RFC/Castore/SDI that gives SDI exclusivity for a short period of time of each release 

Or

it’s court enforced through the numerous ongoing litigations

I don’t actually have an issue with it if it is, as I suspect, the first one. Doubt many folk will but from SD so is what it is. What my issue is that we were continually told last year that SD were completely gone, there would be no commercial relationships with them and that all litigation ended. It was complete lies from the club & those that pushed it on their behalf who knew it was lies. 

My assumption was the first as well, SD/Ashley kicked up a right fuss when we terminated the deal and this seems like we've given them a small exclusivity period (like you say, a matter of hours or a day) to satisfy the terms of any agreement to the letter whilst not doing too much damage to our own sales.

Think this was down to the case SD brought against us for not giving them the option to bid for our merchandising deal maybe?

26 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

Have Castore got an issue with stock levels? How quickly do they sell out if things? Child and baby sizes was also raised last season.

Surely to fuck they have the sense to fix the fuck ups of last season??

I genuinely don't think they will. I can see all frustrations of last season, bar the Hermes/RFC branded packaging fuck up, continuing on this season.

Castore have won a watch with us. We'll bleed them dry of any overpriced merch they can get out knowing it doesn't matter the price or how shite quality it is we'll all still buy it. 

Case and point was the China/Turkey disaster last season. Never really cleared up officially apart from an iPhone note put online by the SLO from one of the founders.

People have a right to moan tbh. We were told that the issues last year were going to be ironed out and here we are again 12 months later in the same position with not much stock and promoting stuff they’ve no even got on sale yet. 

I quite like the blue and white training top, reminds me of a Netherlands one from a few years ago

15 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

People have a right to moan tbh. We were told that the issues last year were going to be ironed out and here we are again 12 months later in the same position with not much stock and promoting stuff they’ve no even got on sale yet. 

I quite like the blue and white training top, reminds me of a Netherlands one from a few years ago

Then watch how they prioritise Wolves and Newcastle in the next week or so.....