Brighton / Madrid - Fan Capacities

MattyBlue

49 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

My new ST smartcard arrived recently with the old crest on it 🙄

They just kept the first one you knocked back aside mate and sent you that , NTL sponsor on it anaw ? 😂

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

It's times like these that having a MD in Robertson really comes home to roost. SLO will only do what he is told.

Both totally inadequate at their jobs, but the SLO clearly has zero say and minimal direction from the senior team.

16 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Coming oot the Livi ballot only be a good thing if restrictions lifted the 9th august, if they aren’t I’m pretty certain we’d be out any chance of the taigs 

I still don't think we'll all get in for the taigs, can see SG coming out with some pish that from 1st September onwards 

1 minute ago, LoyalRanger86 said:

I still don't think we'll all get in for the taigs, can see SG coming out with some pish that from 1st September onwards 

I was confident in Rangers statement regarding the Malmö Helsinki game but then why later in the afternoon would you make flag day mid September the league home game after Celtic 🤷🏻‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

I was confident in Rangers statement regarding the Malmö Helsinki game but then why later in the afternoon would you make flag day mid September the league home game after Celtic 🤷🏻‍♂️

They said they spoke to police etc and this date was agreed, don’t think there was much chance they’d let it happen on an old firm

7 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

I was confident in Rangers statement regarding the Malmö Helsinki game but then why later in the afternoon would you make flag day mid September the league home game after celtic 🤷🏻‍♂️

The police would have said no chance to doing flag day against them