Brighton / Madrid - Fan Capacities

MattyBlue

4 hours ago, Glasgowrangersafc said:

Ive been allocated a Brighton ticket but when i’m trying to purchase it its telling me theres not enough tickets to amend the quantity and try again.... any one any idea how to fix it? This online system is shockin, last night when i got the email it was saying there was a problem with the website try again later and today this, its a shambles 

DF0B5492-4FDE-4E07-8685-F42054021DB5.jpeg

I’m the same 🤷‍♂️

36 minutes ago, gmcf said:

An awfully big fuck up then . Do you not think if it was , and it would have been spotted pretty quick , they could have canceled that email last night  and started again first thing this morning ? 

The big problem is that the tickets are automatically issued via QR code once you pay. It's not like a normal draw where they could have refunded and re-balloted before sending them out.

Cancelling these tickets and redoing a ballot means there could have been 22,000 QR code tickets flying around - could cause issues where people who had the original ticket try and turn up and are denied entry because its been cancelled, people may have on sold them etc.

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

So much of our club is just absolute amateur hour. Need a Stevie G on the operations / chief exec side to pull this club up by the boot straps. Shambles in terms of decision making and dreadful comms from club and SLO as usual. 

Yup. Just because things are going well on the park doesn’t mean they shouldn’t be criticised for the stuff off the park. 

They had a full 16 months with literally nobody on the ticket website to try and upgrade the website itself, the mygers side of things, get a stronger host (waiting 45 mins just to sign in is pretty poor) and just sort out the general navigation of the website when buying tickets. 

They’ve just sat on it, done nothing and hoped it worked, it clearly hasn’t and is now another few issues added to the ones that were already there

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

The big problem is that the tickets are automatically issued via QR code once you pay. It's not like a normal draw where they could have refunded and re-balloted before sending them out.

Cancelling these tickets and redoing a ballot means there could have been 22,000 QR code tickets flying around - could cause issues where people who had the original ticket try and turn up and are denied entry because its been cancelled, people may have on sold them etc.

Aye fair comment . I do tend to over simplify things when they're actually a bit more complicated . 

On 20/07/2021 at 12:54, BridgeIsBlue said:

Slightly off topic but how do you go about getting a new smart card as I'm pretty sure I've lost mine? 

On 20/07/2021 at 13:03, ForeverAndEver said:

Email ticketcentre@rangers.co.uk and they can add you to the list.

SLO said that to me, but a found mine a couple weeks ago in a jacket that must not have wore since the Leverkusen game :lol: 

On 20/07/2021 at 13:04, GOAT said:

I gave mine to someone for the Leverkusen game and haven’t got it back since.  Apparently the turnstiles are updated since then, think we’ll be getting new cards tbh.  You could scan in with your phone on Saturday there so maybe even an email thing or app for it for the future. 

Screenshot_20210721-155714_Gallery.thumb.jpg.30742bdce9430615c0204b80fa80cb6f.jpg

Is this the same ones everyone has got? Genuinely can't mind if these are old or new :lol:

Whoever is deciding these things are fucking at it. No science or any of that shite explains it. Just pure prejudice.

Doubt that the club are putting up too much of a fight for it considering they are even moving flag day due to their unwillingness to fight our fans corner. Cowards.

21 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Same city, same day, yet one football club is getting double the amount of supporters we are?  What an absolute fucking disgrace that is.  Rangers better be taking this too task. 

No chance. The club will have been told: ‘ you’ve got two games and over 20,000 in trial and they’ve got less than 20,000’. Then we’ll say: ‘okay’.

54 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

They're getting 24.5k for their next game as well 

We're getting 17k opening day of the season

Utterly disgusting. Anyone who votes SNP should be banned from the site

Their extra 7.5k is Glasgow City Council members and SNP politicians allocations.

15 minutes ago, KaiserJon said:

For a change even the FF lot are giving it tight to the SLO and his lack of response. Interested if he bothers to reply today. The ticketing for this is an absolute shambles.

It's times like these that having a MD in Robertson really comes home to roost. SLO will only do what he is told.

27 minutes ago, KaiserJon said:

For a change even the FF lot are giving it tight to the SLO and his lack of response. Interested if he bothers to reply today. The ticketing for this is an absolute shambles.

I see very little point in the role surely the club could post on social media once a week “for enquires email” then list the various email addresses to blank every cunt anaw 😂