John Lundstram

The Dude

1 minute ago, The Specky Liar said:

Show me a post I've made where I've defended him

You are basically saying don't judge him so soon.

Well we have lost two games so far and every goal has come down the right hand side so until he improves dramatically, he deserves this thread.

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

You are basically saying don't judge him so soon.

Well we have lost two games so far and every goal has come down the right hand side so until he improves dramatically, he deserves this thread.

Saying don't judge a player after 2 starts isn't defending him.

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

Defend him now. 

What? I can't defend him, nor do I want to. He has looked miles off it and needs to improve quickly. All I'm saying is comments saying he is a waste of a wage etc are laughable at this stage.

Just now, The Specky Liar said:

Saying don't judge a player after 2 starts isn't defending him.

What? I can't defend him, nor do I want to. He has looked miles off it and needs to improve quickly. All I'm saying is comments saying he is a waste of a wage etc are laughable at this stage.

He’s pish. We’ve fucked up on this one. Willing to be proven wrong. 

I would like to think he is better than he is showing so far cos if he isnt then we have seriously made an arse of this one. Judging him on his two performances in competitive games you would say there is no way he should be getting a game. Young Kelly looks a far better footballer from the little ive seen of him. He wont be the first to have a bad start and recover but that recovery, if it happens, better happen sharpish.

19 minutes ago, Sunglasses Ron said:

Surely its too early to hammer the guy. Admittedly not looked great but virtually every player transported into the spfl takes a while to settle in. Wouldn’t be surprised however if he came with a little bit of the mentality that our league would be ‘easy’ and now he knows!

Our league is easy. Very, very easy. Pish easy in fact. It's just that teams play like we've kidnapped their families when it's against us.

35 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

:lol:

Aye, two absolutely perfect performances from EPL player John Lundstrum. 

easily one of the biggest roasters on here, Oh look at me am pure staunch a don’t criticise the players. 

Biggest fanny on here man, oh i reply with laughing faces am so cool. Fanny man