Malmö tickets and the farce that is the ticket office

Anyone having problems with money getting taken out for Malmö tickets.

They have taken money for Dunfermline but not Tuesday nights game. Looked at my purchase history and there’s nothing concerning Malmö.

Ticket office isn’t open till 5pm on Tuesday, phone lines are closed, I’ve sent an email, will be luck if they respond before the champions league next season.

Public sale tomorrow so looks like I’ll have lost my seat by then. That ticket office needs a total overhaul, bunch of useless bastards.

2 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

They have taken money for Dunfermline but not Tuesday nights game. Looked at my purchase history and there’s nothing concerning Malmö.

Ticket office isn’t open till 5pm on Tuesday, phone lines are closed, I’ve sent an email, will be luck if they respond before the champions league next season.

Public sale tomorrow so looks like I’ll have lost my seat by then. That ticket office needs a total overhaul, bunch of useless bastards.

Similar problems mate  - total shambles !

17 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

I need to presume there is no option to add to the basket. It’s definitely more difficult than it should be.

14 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Aye theres nothing there at all

Mate my Malmö money has been taken but my third ST instalment hasn’t. I’ve tried phoning and emailing all I’ve had back is auto reply’s saying they received my email. The SLO got back to me asked from my Rangers numbers but I’ve not heard anything since.

My mate knows a boy who works in the ticket Center he contacted him for me and he said there’s a systems fault and told me not to worry a payment link would be sent out. Still not received that though. Obviously your situation is a bit more critical with the game on Tuesday. It’s a fucking shambles. 

Hopefully you get it sorted, maybe just purchase in the public sale if you can?

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Mate my Malmö money has been taken but my third ST instalment hasn’t. I’ve tried phoning and emailing all I’ve had back is auto reply’s saying they received my email. The SLO got back to me asked from my Rangers numbers but I’ve not heard anything since.

My mate knows a boy who works in the ticket Center he contacted him for me and he said there’s a systems fault and told me not to worry a payment link would be sent out. Still not received that though. Obviously your situation is a bit more critical with the game on Tuesday. It’s a fucking shambles. 

Hopefully you get it sorted maybe, just purchase in the public sale if you can?

I’m not holding out too much hope mate, would be good if the SLO would come on here as well as follow follow to help folk

Just now, Junior Soprano said:

I’m not holding out too much hope mate, would be good if the SLO would come on here as well as follow follow to help folk

Aye it’s a bit poor he doesn’t come in here anymore but I think he took a fair bit of abuse when he used to post here. 

3 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Aye it’s a bit poor he doesn’t come in here anymore but I think he took a fair bit of abuse when he used to post here. 

He did. Think it was Courtyard that was constantly taking digs at him and his da. Probably not the only one

Mate they took my payment on Friday (£27 instead of £29 cos they're clearly idiots) but hadn't taken my boys. They then took Dunfermline yesterday and I just looked again and they've now taken my boys for Malmo (£13 instead of £15) 

So I think they're still in the process of taking payments

43 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

And some people like @Sket say everything is fine with ticket purchasing... 

33 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

So I think they're still in the process of taking payments

I  just checked my credit card transactions after reading about money not off, mine isn't off either for both games, I  then checked my emails and the Malmo game says 'from 6thAug' and Dunfermilne 7th, so that would just be Friday and Saturday.  I remenber before the lockdown etc.that it could be 4-5 days past the given date before the payment showed in my credit card account,  so as you say they are most likely in the process of taking it.

Just now, rbt1548 said:

I  just checked my credit card transactions after reading about money not off, mine isn't off either for both games, I  then checked my emails and the Malmo game says 'from 6thAug' and Dunfermilne 7th, so that would just be Friday and Saturday.  I remenber before the lockdown etc.that it could be 4-5 days past the given date before the payment showed in my credit card account,  so as you say they are most likely in the process of taking it.

Bit surely it would show on your ticket history?

Haven't checked that, will have a look.

Just had a look, both are sitting in my basket with total price for purchase, they are also in my ticket history and down as 'purchased', they are in two places at once:lol:.

The system is certainly flawed, like the two emails for Dunfermline, firstly,  telling you to purchase it then the second one telling you, ignore the first, you're on CCCS. 

2 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

Should be open tomorrow with social distancing ending. Hopefully u get it sorted mate.