Malmö tickets and the farce that is the ticket office

2 hours ago, Sket said:

I'm not sure bud. You will be fine getting on the Segton bus. Another option is our bus leaving from Carsons.

They must be running one if Carsons and the Segton are , who is running Carsons now, used to go on it years ago. I'll try the Segton if not, only 5 minutes from my house.Thanks again.

2 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

Have general sale tickets been released yet? I'm logging in but not seeing any option to buy any.

Now I see the option. How fucking unintuitive is the site. You click on the tickets button next to the match and it just takes you to an info page. You've then got to click on the drop down bar and select 'buy online' to join the queue. 

Regarding payment not yet been taken for those on CCCS.

I contacted my credit card company and asked them to check if there was anything in pending transactions, and both Malmo and Dunfermline payments are pending, so it looks as though Rangers were maybe late in applying for payment, or possibly because it was over a w/end, which in these days of online banking shouldn't really make a difference.

For for anyone on CCCS that hasn't had the payment taken Rangers may well have applied for it but it's just not gone through the banking system yet. 

10 minutes ago, northern bear said:

Been in an hour. Down to 8 mins and now back to an hour. Didnt expect to get anyway.

I got one!

At first there was no seats left, then I refreshed a few times and GF6 went red and 2 seats were available. Then came the nightmare of trying to login again to get the tickets, just kept getting stuck in a loop of captcha aeroplane selections and a message telling me they couldn't retrieve my details from the server. After 10 attempts it worked.

Fuck me that was stressful.

7 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

I got one!

At first there was no seats left, then I refreshed a few times and GF6 went red and 2 seats were available. Then came the nightmare of trying to login again to get the tickets, just kept getting stuck in a loop of captcha aeroplane selections and a message telling me they couldn't retrieve my details from the server. After 10 attempts it worked.

Fuck me that was stressful.

Ffs. I just closed my session after refreshing several times. I was needing 2 together anyway as was wanting to take my 8 year old to the game.

Just now, Monkey Butler said:

Must be people releasing them from their baskets or something. 

Yeah I got on earlier and had 2 tickets in basket but when I went to pay it froze and when I refreshed it took me back to waiting in a queue again 😒 must be sane thing and we picking up what they dropped the poor c*nts 😁

So got the 2 STs on CCCS on Friday, no issue with that

Went in today on my lunch at 1.30 (thought the general sale was 1pm) and I was able to buy another ticket for my old man

Can only assume that because I'm in My Gers & STs were on CCCS  it let me purchase another? Not fussed either way but anybody able to shed light on another ticketing disaster :lol:

6 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Frustrating it showing you red areas but not letting you click them, is that because folk have tickets in their baskets and not paid yet 😂

I opened up my session again and this is what I'm getting. Showing availability but can't select anything 

1 minute ago, northern bear said:

I opened up my session again and this is what I'm getting. Showing availability but can't select anything 

Yeah I went back on to get a Copland and CF1 & 3 are highlighted but not letting me click. About to give up though.