Malmö tickets and the farce that is the ticket office

39 minutes ago, rbt1548 said:

I got the emails to say I have purchased Malmo and Dunfermilne tickets and as I am on CCCS my season ticket will be actuated, but the money hasn't come off yet. I checked my account purchase history and it states 'upload for the Malmo game, anybody any idea what 'upload' in status in 'purchase history' means?,  Dunfermline says purchased.

Next to my season ticket it also says 'upload', but the money has been taken for that and I got the Livingston game on RTV through virtual ticket so it's recognising season ticket.

Exact same as me

Absolute fucking shambles

57 minutes ago, Let's go55 said:

Thanks,was trying to contact bus that leaves from Crichton St . Do you know if they have a bus running as well.

I'm not sure bud. You will be fine getting on the Segton bus. Another option is our bus leaving from Carsons.

Asked them to resend the email that confirms I have a ticket and it came through as purchased, yet in my basket it says upload and money hasn't been taken.

Meant to be working but having to spend time worrying about this because of those useless fucking idiots.

Time and time again they fuck up. Rip the whole thing up and start again. Genuinely the most incompetent people I have ever come across.

Got my email through to say it was reserved, forgot I'd got a new bank card through so it was declined. 

Got it sorted in minutes, purchase confirmed via email. Would encourage anyone with issues to reach out to the SLO, he responded to me in 10 minutes last night via email and I've had plain sailing.

3 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Sure is. It really is an utter shambles. We’ve made strides in loads of areas, and with 18 months of basically downtime for them they’ve done fuck all with it. 

That's a lie, they have done something with it....

Made it worse.