Malmö tickets and the farce that is the ticket office

9 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Glad to see the massive improvements in hospitality in Ibrox whilst the ticket office burns to the ground. Football club our size should have a ticketing system that matches it, not some part time minnows.

That's an affront to most of the part-time teams.

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

That's an affront to most of the part-time teams.

Sure is. It really is an utter shambles. We’ve made strides in loads of areas, and with 18 months of basically downtime for them they’ve done fuck all with it. 

5 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Sure is. It really is an utter shambles. We’ve made strides in loads of areas, and with 18 months of basically downtime for them they’ve done fuck all with it. 

Everyone seems to have gone to great lengths to sort out their digital ticket sales - lots partnering with third-party companies - but for some reason we've decided to strip back a ticket office  that was already unfit for purpose long before Covid gave them 18 months to fix things.

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

It's not difficult at all.

Clearly the technology at the stadium can handle things like QR codes etc so the fact we even still use plastic smartcards is stupid. 

A ticket app, fully integrated with Apple/Android Wallet, automated payments that can be tracked with open banking feeds, live chat via your phone or the web - this is all easily possible, can be outsourced to low-cost jurisdictions and is easy to maintain. 

It just takes a bit of initial investment and a bit of desire up front from those in charge to allocate time to integrate it (or hire consultants and pay the £££££). 

Totally agree. There's no reason we are behind the curve in terms of ticketing compared to other Scottish clubs beyond our own unwillingness to make the changes. Maybe if we get a 'Digital Ticketing Partner' someone at Rangers might start giving a fuck.

I got the emails to say I have purchased Malmo and Dunfermilne tickets and as I am on CCCS my season ticket will be actuated, but the money hasn't come off yet. I checked my account purchase history and it states 'upload for the Malmo game, anybody any idea what 'upload' in status in 'purchase history' means?,  Dunfermline says purchased.

Next to my season ticket it also says 'upload', but the money has been taken for that and I got the Livingston game on RTV through virtual ticket so it's recognising season ticket.

4 minutes ago, rbt1548 said:

I got the emails to say I have purchased Malmo and Dunfermilne tickets and as I am on CCCS my season ticket will be actuated, but the money hasn't come off yet. I checked my account purchase history and it states 'upload for the Malmo game, anybody any idea what 'upload' in status in 'purchase history' means?,  Dunfermline says purchased.

Next to my season ticket it also says 'upload', but the money has been taken for that and I got the Livingston game on RTV through virtual ticket so it's recognising season ticket.

Aye im the same, it says upload for malmo and purchased for Dunfermline, no fuckin idea what upload means, its an absolute shambles that the ticket office is still closed especially when its clearly obvious that people are having issues with the new system  

2 minutes ago, Glasgowrangersafc said:

Aye im the same, it says upload for malmo and purchased for Dunfermline, no fuckin idea what upload means, its an absolute shambles that the ticket office is still closed especially when its clearly obvious that people are having issues with the new system  

Check your basket in Rangers account 

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Totally agree. There's no reason we are behind the curve in terms of ticketing compared to other Scottish clubs beyond our own unwillingness to make the changes. Maybe if we get a 'Digital Ticketing Partner' someone at Rangers might start giving a fuck.

Not ' Ticketus' though. :headwall:

2 minutes ago, eastwoodbear said:

Check your basket in Rangers account 

Basket saying nothing in it, but just had an email thanking me for purchasing Malmo ticket and my smart card is activated, that's the second one I have had, got the standard blue coloured email last week.

Dear knows what happening, probably get charged twice!

3 minutes ago, rbt1548 said:

Basket saying nothing in it, but just had an email thanking me for purchasing Malmo ticket and my smart card is activated, that's the second one I have had, got the standard blue coloured email last week.

Dear knows what happening, probably get charged twice!

That's why your basket is empty. 

Carnage at the turnstiles tomorrow I think.