*****Official Ross County v the Champions Thread*****

McEwan's Lager

Just now, stevemac said:

Am sure our scouting team are trawling sheffield united fans forums before making a signing...

"Sorry John, on second thoughts, dave1969 from Leeds says your dugshite; so we will have to rescind our offer"

Maybe on this occasion they should have done so. What did they base their intelligence on, his YouTube video?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, BigBearButt said:

This isnt just form though is it. Some of the players look like they are coasting and dont give a fuck.

I don't think there's a single player who doesn't give a fuck. Something isn't clicking, no idea what it is but I expect it to pass

3 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

This team needs a massive clear out as its clear some of these players either dont want to be here or dont want to put in the effort. There is no other explanation as to how these players are continually putting in these god awful performances. They dont look bothered at all. Allowing this shite to put pressure on us. Sickening

Really don't think a 2 goal away win margin warrants this kind of reaction.

Sounds daft after winning 4-2 away, but we've been quite disappointing in spells today. So fucking annoying losing 2 goals to this mob. However, I think we have to remember last season we played shit in quite a lot of games and still won them. Form isn't everything. 

I'm Balogun's biggest critic and today was another poor game but Goldson was horrendous. Ball watching all the time. Defence needs a rocket up their asses because that mob will swarm all over them. 

3 points vital and some decent spells, now need to put it together for 90 mins. 

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Usually I would agree but what he did on Thursday was criminal and I can’t believe he was our first sub today after it 

Nah I'm glad he got on. He needs game time to show what he can do and I think there is a player in there. I thought he looked good pre season. He looked good against Dunfermline too. He has been majorly disappointing so far I agree and his red was a brain fart but let the boy settle. Let our coaching staff develop him.

People saying he shouldn't wear the jersey again is fucking mucky. 

Archived