*****Official Ross County v the Champions Thread*****

3 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

Give me the benefit of the doubt? The fuck you think you are? the forum police :lol:

Whats wrong with that statement? Its pretty fucking accurate they have won their last 2 games at a canter against similar SPL fodder

@adminlock this guy up please 

Just now, Inigo said:

We won 4-2 away from home and never really looked like not winning. To call for a clear out and say you're sickened after that is just beyond the bounds of reason

I never said such a thing, but if anyone thinks that was comfortable today then they might get a wake up call next week

4 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

So we're looking at 18 shots against us at home to the tarriers? 😂

You're on the moon man 

They had 13 last jan when we won 1-0, they were utter dung, we were flying and our defence were rock solid, they also only kicked a ball for the first half at most that game

11 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

against as poor a team as that? Thats exactly what peoples reaction should be.

Im amazed at how low peoples standards are. We are defending champions, its well past the time the players started acknowledging that and putting in the performances that merits a starting jersey. They look comfortable to just go through the motions at 2-0 instead of pushing each other on the park to get better and improve.

How many goals do you think the Tims would have taken off that Ross County side today? Double figures most likely. 

Arses need booted and attitudes need to changed if we are going to win the title this year, the automatic CL spot means there isnt time to fuck around and hope we turn the corner or x or y player stops picking his arse and puts in decent performances week in week out. 

Might sound harsh but that should be the reality of playing for a team like Rangers

I'd call it hysterical rather than harsh. Never looked like not winning and a 2 goal margin away from home. There're still issues there, but sickening? Clear out? Take a breath, my man.

9 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

Give me the benefit of the doubt? The fuck you think you are? the forum police :lol:

Whats wrong with that statement? Its pretty fucking accurate they have won their last 2 games at a canter against similar SPL fodder

Ok mate, they'd have scored double figures today, you're right. 

3 wins in a week cant ask for much more. A lot of there team nxt sunday havnt played in this fixture, so Ibrox will be a cauldron and we have quite a psychological edge v them over last couple of years. But sayin that we stil have up our game. But regardless am pleased about the points today and we heading in the right direction.

7 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

I never said such a thing, but if anyone thinks that was comfortable today then they might get a wake up call next week

I never said you did. The other guy that I was having the conversation with that you interjected into did. And it was those words I was taking issue with.

Just now, Inigo said:

I never said you did. The other guy that I was having the conversation with that you interjected into did.

No i responded to you replying as if today was a canter, when as usual defensively we were fucking rotten, and if its not sorted before next sunday we could be in trouble given the confidence in that mob

Fuck me. I consider myself pretty pessimistic but this place tonight is next level. 

“The scum would have taken double figures off them” what the actual fuck.

The scum took 6 off 10 men yesterday with the aid of some dodgy refereeing and suddenly they are world beaters who would take double figures off 11 in Dingwall? Utter lunatic.

an unlucky penalty and some sloppy defensive coverage. The defence needs a bit more focus and Gerrard called it out in post match but otherwise pretty good days work. 

Kamara and Aribo work well together, Alfie will get sharper but still drags defenders all over the place. Would like to have had the old firm match a couple of weeks later but we should be good. 

6 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

No i responded to you replying as if today was a canter, when as usual defensively we were fucking rotten, and if its not sorted before next sunday we could be in trouble given the confidence in that mob

Mate, you literally took issue with my post saying it didn't warrant the reaction that clear out was required and that it was sickening, as if defending the description the other guy had made.

1 minute ago, Bakbear said:

Fuck me. I consider myself pretty pessimistic but this place tonight is next level. 

“The scum would have taken double figures off them” what the actual fuck.

The scum took 6 off 10 men yesterday with the aid of some dodgy refereeing and suddenly they are world beaters who would take double figures off 11 in Dingwall? Utter lunatic.

an unlucky penalty and some sloppy defensive coverage. The defence needs a bit more focus and Gerrard called it out in post match but otherwise pretty good days work. 

Kamara and Aribo work well together, Alfie will get sharper but still drags defenders all over the place. Would like to have had the old firm match a couple of weeks later but we should be good. 

Defence needs a bit more focus, why are they waiting till now when they have been shite since malmo away, 

13 goals conceded all last season in the league, 3 in first 3 games, and we might say one unlucky penalty and one sloppy defensive coverage for their goals, but that's not all they had, balogun lucky not to give away a penalty at 0-0, at 3-1 before the penalty shagger has to save a 1v1 as no lne tracked a midfield runner who almost drove the county team bus through the gap between balogun and goldson it was that big

Our defence has already cost us 30mill this season against malmo, what will it take before people realise its worse than a simple wee "sloppy defensive coverage" 

5 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I hope that firstly every 1 of those boys gets a fucking tanking and secondly that they're banned from every ground in Scotland. Rats

Posted the video in the "THEM" thread

Arsehole racist behaviour. I'm sure the investigation won't last long

Could we please stop reposting and drawing further attention to a group of morons who do NOT represent the inclusive nature of our club?

Yes, it’s out of order and yes, we all disapprove but requoting it in every second is playing into enemy hands.

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

Defence needs a bit more focus, why are they waiting till now when they have been shite since malmo away, 

13 goals conceded all last season in the league, 3 in first 3 games, and we might say one unlucky penalty and one sloppy defensive coverage for their goals, but that's not all they had, balogun lucky not to give away a penalty at 0-0, at 3-1 before the penalty shagger has to save a 1v1 as no lne tracked a midfield runner who almost drove the county team bus through the gap between balogun and goldson it was that big

Our defence has already cost us 30mill this season against malmo, what will it take before people realise its worse than a simple wee "sloppy defensive coverage" 

The entire back four have started the season badly. No doubt. But any team we play is going to have chances.

Last year was not Normal. It’s not normal to be counting on the fingers of one hand how many shots on target you are giving up. 

When your back four start the season poorly you are going to give up some shots on goal. But today was an improvement and it will get better. As mentioned I would prefer the Old Firm game was a couple more games down the line but we have to deal with it now and hope the stalwarts of last season regain that level or something  close to it. 

3 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Mate, you literally took issue with my post saying it didn't warrant the reaction that clear out was required and that it was sickening, as if defending the description the other guy had made.

The sickening part is obviously his terms to describe how shite we are at the back, as for the clearout, well lets be honest defensively tav, goldson, and balogun were honking all day again and they eventually dragged bassey down to their level, 

County hadnt had a shot on target in the league till today, we gave them 5, in their previous 2 games combined they had 12 shots overall, we gave them 9