*****Official Dundee v Champions Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

Just now, KaiserJon said:

Said it in a recent thread but baffles me as to why a team managed by a guy who used to drag Liverpool out of these sort of situations does not realise we need some leadership and someone with drive. Need to inject some passion and leadership into our players.

Unless you are expecting him to play we aren’t getting one as we can’t afford one that class

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Running down the clock 1 nil up against Dun fucking dee. 

How the mightt have fallen.

As long as it finishes 0-1 im fine with it. Across the city we have a team going 150% all games and they are littered with injuries and fatigue already. I know what I prefer.. its a long season.

2 minutes ago, Hamie said:

This is fucking deplorable. We are an absolute shadow of last season. Every time I tune in: thinking today's the day we kick on show why we are champions only to let down. 

I can’t see us improving this side of Christmas to be honest. We need a break and we need fresh blood.

Just now, Drumloyal said:

Yellows for us for kicking the ball away, nothing for their 2 or 3 horrific straight leg tackles. 

Standard.  

i've always said you can pretty much get away with a leg breaker in scotland but when it comes to a tug in the middle of the park........nope.