celtic Face 25 actions regarding Historic Abuse

10 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

It’s clear the media are being severely controlled here .Whenever Neely is mentioned he is almost never associated with Hibs .

Hibs knew what he was doing and never informed anybody ,If they had then he would never have worked in football again .

There should be severe sanction to the club .Even if no director had any direct role in in of the abuse .What the custodians of the club did do was with their extreme deflection and threats of legal action to accusers was effectively create a safe haven for abusers .This would have attracted more people to the club knowing that if they were caught out the board would do everything in their power to silence any accusations.

The SMSM have been deliberately brought in close to the club as possible to keep this story as quiet as possible .If they had been allowed free reign to report its highly likely there would be greater pressure on the authorities to sanction the club .

I’ve brought this up previously.

There are legal obligations today in terms of what must be included in references and it would not be acceptable to offload a paedophile to another employer without disclosing his conduct while he worked for you.

However, even though it was so long ago and the obligations then were less demanding, Hibs still deserve a shitload of criticism for not telling Rangers what Neely was like and thereby putting our kids at risk.

Not expecting the mhedia to highlight this any time soon.

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

I take it your a Doors fan who also likes Pulp Fiction 😉

No listened to the Doors for a while noo

Depressing stuff 😁

It’s clear the media are being severely controlled here .Whenever Neely is mentioned he is almost never associated with Hibs .

Hibs knew what he was doing and never informed anybody ,If they had then he would never have worked in football again .

There should be severe sanction to the club .Even if no director had any direct role in in of the abuse .What the custodians of the club did do was with their extreme deflection and threats of legal action to accusers was effectively create a safe haven for abusers .This would have attracted more people to the club knowing that if they were caught out the board would do everything in their power to silence any accusations.

The SMSM have been deliberately brought in close to the club as possible to keep this story as quiet as possible .If they had been allowed free reign to report its highly likely there would be greater pressure on the authorities to sanction the club .

Correct 

After the 1986 " investigation" they said they were "scurrilous rumours" and threatened to involve lawyers if the allegations were repeated thus creating a haven where these bastards were literally being protected by CFC from further public scrutiny and of course the abuse continued unabatted. 

55 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

No listened to the Doors for a while noo

Depressing stuff 😁

Correct 

After the 1986 " investigation" they said they were "scurrilous rumours" and threatened to involve lawyers if the allegations were repeated thus creating a haven where these bastards were literally being protected by CFC from further public scrutiny and of course the abuse continued unabatted. 

Then of course the present regime could have distanced themselves from that era .Admitted their was a problem that wasn’t under their watch .Set up a fund to compensate and a system to help victims .But no ,seperate entity was born to drag out the saga even longer .

34 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

62201639-79A3-4A56-AF7C-68C9A79A11C2.jpeg

Seems to be the case with commissioned reports these days in Scotland .They are set up to find what they want to find .

Remember the report in to sectarianism commissioned a few years back .They never published the report as it wasn’t in the public interest .Highly likely they never found what they wanted to find and found things they didn’t want people to find out .

Then of course the present regime could have distanced themselves from that era .Admitted their was a problem that wasn’t under their watch .Set up a fund to compensate and a system to help victims .But no ,seperate entity was born to drag out the saga even longer .

Until  the police got involved CBC was very much a part of CFC and it was official..spotlight has shown this. 

Up until this time celtic were quite happy to boast of the wins and take the plaudits for their boys club. 

3 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Agreed .The fallout and financial implications of this situation could damage them to an extent that they may never recover from 

I doubt CFCs sponsors and commercial partners even know whats going on given the piss poor coverage of the biggest paedo scandal in football by the MSM 

3 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

I doubt CFCs sponsors and commercial partners even know whats going on given the piss poor coverage of the biggest paedo scandal in football by the MSM 

The will more than likely be aware .But there will be more than one reason Seperate Entity was created .As long as they can keep that going the sponsors won’t bother .It’s all about the money .

The lawyers have won the battle to bring a class action against them. That cannot now be stopped. They will use their influence with the media to make sure that reporting of the court action is kept to a minimum.

Their guilt is clear and I feel sure that any half competent legal firm will be advising them to settle. They won't and anyway the victims of this abuse want their day in court. Rightly.

Obviously I have no idea what their defense strategy is but separate entity is a burst balloon.

2 hours ago, Wullies_bowly_legs said:

This is what baffles me about the whole dreadful saga. Thinking they could ride it out given the number of cases so far was absolutely astounding. As well as despicable.

Any normal company would have immediately held up there hands, condemned the previous management, board etc and publicly stated what actions they would be taking to help the victims and do the right thing. The current company or board would probably get away with minimum punishment apart from financial and try to close that terrible chapter by adopting the plans above. 
 Obviously the offenders would be further investigated and punished with the enablers and cover up merchants also prosecuted.

By their own actions it looks like they have created a shitstorm that  will lead to dark days for their club ahead, but hopefully some peace and reparations for the victims.

For me dragging this out lies at one mans door and it’s not Lieswell ,he was the puppet .

Given the shear volume of evidence that totally undermines their "Separate Entity" defence,  I wouldn't be surprised if they changed tact and adopted  the separate holding company argument relating to the old celtic Football and Athletic Club before Pacific Shelf took over in 1994. I can see them arguing that this constituted a clean break in ownership and therefore they cannot be corporately liable for any matters occuring pre 1994. Morally repugnant for sure but the scale of the potential pay outs and reputational damage will no doubt ensure they explore every possible avenue to wriggle off the hook. I hope I'm wrong but I can actually see a scenario where they become the victim and heroically offer limited compensation even though they aren't technically corporately liable.

7 hours ago, MVRanger said:

Given the shear volume of evidence that totally undermines their "Separate Entity" defence,  I wouldn't be surprised if they changed tact and adopted  the separate holding company argument relating to the old celtic Football and Athletic Club before Pacific Shelf took over in 1994. I can see them arguing that this constituted a clean break in ownership and therefore they cannot be corporately liable for any matters occuring pre 1994. Morally repugnant for sure but the scale of the potential pay outs and reputational damage will no doubt ensure they explore every possible avenue to wriggle off the hook. I hope I'm wrong but I can actually see a scenario where they become the victim and heroically offer limited compensation even though they aren't technically corporately liable.

As another poster said ...

Seperate entity is "a burst balloon" 

They only started distancing themselves from CBC when the police got involved. 

So not just the Trophy Centre, Spitlight:

Paedophiles gain access to children by various means. The celtic paedos did so through the Boys Club and also through their connection with a Toy Shop on the Maryhill Road in Glasgow. Yes, celtic Boys Club officials owned and operated Joes Toy Shop in the 60’s and 70’s!

1 hour ago, Carling1873 said:

So not just the Trophy Centre, Spitlight:

Paedophiles gain access to children by various means. The celtic paedos did so through the Boys Club and also through their connection with a Toy Shop on the Maryhill Road in Glasgow. Yes, celtic Boys Club officials owned and operated Joes Toy Shop in the 60’s and 70’s!

If it hadn’t been for the Separate Entity deflection there is a chance stuff like this would never have been found out .

Also explains why those already convicted have been sticking to the not guilty ,there are deeper connections than was ever thought before .

Despicable Bastards .

On 10/12/2021 at 10:41, magic8ball said:

If it hadn’t been for the Separate Entity deflection there is a chance stuff like this would never have been found out .

Also explains why those already convicted have been sticking to the not guilty ,there are deeper connections than was ever thought before .

Despicable Bastards .

Supposedly the connections go to man City and Carlisle as well. 

This is a horrible situation and I can only hope the victims get justice to help the healing process.