celtic Face 25 actions regarding Historic Abuse

As a side note, a man who was abused at a catholic school, became a priest but quit as the abuse was too much for him was awarded £455,000 by the Court of Session.

Do not underestimate the heads of claim for the mental damage that child sexual abuse does nor the readiness of our civil courts to try and do what they can to send that message to institutions who let this happen.

As the Learned Judge Lord Clark remarked in this case, "The loss he sustained and continues to suffer can never be adequately addressed merely by an award of damages."

There will come a day when someone has to take a stand against these evil fuckers , be it the scum themselves, their church or the feeble minded politicians who are willing  to let the most heinous  crimes go unpunished all for the sake of a vote .

A shameful state of affairs  where the innocents are afraid to open their mouths ,whilst the masters of evil are allowed to continue  to spout their shite , separate entity,  preaching the Gospel of God or in their case old Nick himself. 

Charlatans, with their hocus pocus who the fools and desperate have clung onto for centuries in the hope of salvation. 

Delusional to the core, kick the evil fuckers out. 

2 hours ago, jamesy58 said:

These cunts know no shame ,they are willing to let slide countless years of abused children, suicides by some, because of the shame and guilt foisted on them by the abusers of celtic fc. In any normal country  these criminals would be hunted down and prosecuted. ln the world of the Saville  National Party this is the wrong choice ,they are happy for the injustice  to continue,  if only Herr Nicola would ask her uncle the question, what damage have this abhorrent organisation  inflicted on so many innocent  children.  Deaf  Dumb, and Blind, all for a vote, evil incarnate.

Kick them Out. 

Here lies the answer. Get rid of the SNP and then ask a real government to investigate. 

On 04/07/2022 at 19:24, bluenoz said:

I knew the cover-up was big, but the extent seems bigger than ever imagined.

I'm convinced high-profile names are being protected.

Like an ex SFA president and club chairman  and another chairman of the same club who were also business partners with a man they knew fine well was abusing young boys? 

3 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

Like an ex SFA president and club chairman  and another chairman of the same club who were also business partners with a man they knew fine well was abusing young boys? 

care to elaborate (or is it wise to do so on a public forum?) because I don't know who you mean.

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

care to elaborate (or is it wise to do so on a public forum?) because I don't know who you mean.

Not sure how old you are ,But not that long ago for some of us there was a chairman who then went onto become SFA president .The chairman was in the job at a point where investigations happened at the club and they found nothing .

Bigger clue the chairman now has a grandson who plays for Scotland and Aston Villa .

The other guy ,his brother was slightly more famous for a period for being Lord Provost of Glasgow .

5 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Not sure how old you are ,But not that long ago for some of us there was a chairman who then went onto become SFA president .The chairman was in the job at a point where investigations happened at the club and they found nothing .

Bigger clue the chairman now has a grandson who plays for Scotland and Aston Villa .

The other guy ,his brother was slightly more famous for a period for being Lord Provost of Glasgow .

Gotcha mate. I should have figured that out on my own. Cheers:tu:

12 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Ka-chiiiiing 

16 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

Torbett was important to someone....so important they allowed him back and gave him an honourary chairmanship of the BC alongside Jock Stein who was bestowed the same honour. 

So important it was reported he had the run of Celtics stadium and barrowfield training ground....so important people held doors open for him.

So why was this man whos boys club has now apparently nothing to do with CFC so  revered within the inner circles of the piggery? 

He knew where the bodies were buried.

On 05/07/2022 at 21:34, mrmojorisin said:

I'm going with the lot above allowing the paedophiles to do anything they wanted,and it was all in the name of money laundering and stealing gate reciepts and dodging tax.

On 06/07/2022 at 21:07, mrmojorisin said:

Torbett was important to someone....so important they allowed him back and gave him an honourary chairmanship of the BC alongside Jock Stein who was bestowed the same honour. 

So important it was reported he had the run of Celtics stadium and barrowfield training ground....so important people held doors open for him.

So why was this man whos boys club has now apparently nothing to do with CFC so  revered within the inner circles of the piggery? 

bjk liked a drink and a gamble which is the worse combination for anybody.
posiible he turned his back as he was in on a share.
We all know he never filled the qualifications to become a director (fenian) but this lot still wanted him close and that could be the reason they gave him the job with the club lottery. 
These theories are nothing new as they rear their ugly heads every now and again.
Me personally always believed there's no smoke without fire.  

42 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

The disgrace is that this has been smouldering for nigh on 50 years and no one raised the alarm 

No disrespect but alarms have been raised all over the place. The problem is no one in power appears to want to hear or acknowledge them. 

On 04/07/2022 at 19:17, mrmojorisin said:

Linking the murder of Lawrence Haggart to it is utterly disgusting and damages their credibility imo. I knew Lawrence and know his family. There's never been anything that suggests it was anyone other than Brian Beattie who murdered Haggy nor has there ever been anything linking Beattie with anyone at Celtic.

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Linking the murder of Lawrence Haggart to it is utterly disgusting and damages their credibility imo. I knew Lawrence and know his family. There's never been anything that suggests it was anyone other than Brian Beattie who murdered Haggy nor has there ever been anything linking Beattie with anyone at Celtic.

Think I read something about McCaferty being a regular visitor to Haggarts home and that he called him on the day of the murder.

Not sure if this is true or not, but its a hell of a coincidence for a boy coached by a Celtic nonce to be in contact with the nonce on the very day he is murdered by another nonce.

It may very well not be connected, but it's a coincidence large enough to at least be able to link it to a string of deaths with ex youth players.

12 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Think I read something about McCaferty being a regular visitor to Haggarts home and that he called him on the day of the murder.

Not sure if this is true or not, but its a hell of a coincidence for a boy coached by a Celtic nonce to be in contact with the nonce on the very day he is murdered by another nonce.

It may very well not be connected, but it's a coincidence large enough to at least be able to link it to a string of deaths with ex youth players.

Is it really that much of a coincidence for a player to be contacted by his coach?

So what's the link between Brian Beattie (the guy currently in jail convicted of Lawrence's murder) and any of the other deaths? What link is there between Lawrence's murder and a guy who committed suicide 18 years after Lawrence was killed?