New Manager Thread - Poll Amended

ElBufalo20

Should We Remove The Poll?  

859 members have voted

1. 1. Your Choice?

• Dan Deacon Has Ginger Pubes
    • No

Just now, RFC55 said:

All I've seen is it being pushed that he is ready and he wants the job and we want him 

As much as I dislike them Feyenoord are an absolutely massive club. He was a success there against the odds and the ridiculous pressure their fans put on the team. Being 'ready' isn't even a question.

10 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

All I've seen is it being pushed that he is ready and he wants the job and we want him 

It's great on the face of it but hopefully they are sitting down discussing the finer details now and we get it done quickly one way or another.

What we can't have is us making a big show of making him number 1 target only for him to say no when he discusses finances etc.

Surely to fuck we get it done.

I have a feeling that Frank Lampard will say no to Norwich & want to come to us.

He is another big name and once again may help persuade players to come to Glasgow because of his statue ( one of Chelsea's greatest ever players, and one of the greatest midfielders of his generation )

We will soon see.

13 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

As much as I dislike them Feyenoord are an absolutely massive club. He was a success there against the odds and the ridiculous pressure their fans put on the team. Being 'ready' isn't even a question.

Aye but they are no Aberdeen are they? That’s how hacks like Jackson are going to portray it because they want their pal McInnes to get it :lol: