Goldson

GOAT

2 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Not only are you having to replace Goldson as a defender but also the defensive leader/organiser.

Not easy to find tbh.

And the ball carrier from defence, who often creates ,/ assists with goal scoring chances from his distribution. None of our other CHs come close to that aspect of his play.

4 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Not only are you having to replace Goldson as a defender but also the defensive leader/organiser.

Not easy to find tbh.

Players like that if you can find them won’t be able to hit the ground running .

Unless of course we start next season with 50 pc plus change in our 1st 11 .

35 minutes ago, STRUTH82 said:

I'd rather go into the season with Goldson than without.

If Bassey does go, surely we can use some of that money to beef up Goldsons contract.

Maybe too late for that if he's already sold his house.

26 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

The absolute state of this post on FF, from an admin as well

1DD779D2-EB90-49A9-A964-4FA9890FEFEE.thumb.jpeg.98ad3a2f57d7740db935c3b9fc9a785e.jpeg

This is the same guy that has said loads of horrendously racist stuff before, but gets a free pass as he’s Dingwall’s mate.

Fucking ridiculous.

Something really not right about that freak

27 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

1DD779D2-EB90-49A9-A964-4FA9890FEFEE.thumb.jpeg.98ad3a2f57d7740db935c3b9fc9a785e.jpeg

This is the same guy that has said loads of horrendously racist stuff before, but gets a free pass as he’s Dingwall’s mate.

Fucking ridiculous.

What a joke, I got banned for less. 

1 hour ago, Bronzy said:

Fucking ridiculous.

I’ve actually stopped reading FF altogether now. Some good posters on there but they’re vastly outnumbered by absolute throbbers 

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I don’t understand why anyone at this stage would believe there’s any chance he’s staying. As far as I was concerned the SC final was his last game 

I didn’t say he was staying. I asked if it was confirmed he was away… just interested in where he’s going. 

5 minutes ago, Canabear said:

Confirms fuck all.