Utter shite bags to a man

Junior Soprano

1 minute ago, Junior Soprano said:

No mate that makes it worse. They know a new gaffer are watching that today. Every fucking one can get to fuck

Yeah you've got a point.

Posted the other day that I thought this was the best way to do things, Gio watching from the stand and them all realising they're being evaluated by their new gaffer. 

Apart from Aribo in the first half none of them looked like they gave a fuck.

2 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Yeah you've got a point.

Posted the other day that I thought this was the best way to do things, Gio watching from the stand and them all realising they're being evaluated by their new gaffer. 

Daft argument to get into but there's no way Gio should've been announced as manager and then have him watch from the stands, even if it was his choice

He should've either been appointed and took the team or wait till tomorrow and then announce him

Having him appointed but then watching B team coaches clearly out of their element was fucking bizarre 

5 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Daft argument to get into but there's no way Gio should've been announced as manager and then have him watch from the stands, even if it was his choice

He should've either been appointed and took the team or wait till tomorrow and then announce him

Having him appointed but then watching B team coaches clearly out of their element was fucking bizarre 

Not really having an argument mate, but surely it would be reasonable to expect a better performance off the team with him there rather than not.

1 minute ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Not really having an argument mate, but surely it would be reasonable to expect a better performance off the team with him there rather than not.

Definitely aye but we already knew certain players had checked out before Gerrard left, him leaving has just exasperated that for a few by the looks of it

Would say Thursdays selection should be interesting but the more I think about it I think we'll see 2 changes max.

To be honest who would of thought that a B team coach would be so tactically inept. Starting 11 and  all substitutes were baffling and why wait until an hour to make changes.

But still think it was the right call for Gio not to get involved at halftime. He has to trust in what's been put in place by the club. To get involved would of undermine all the decisions made by the club in the build up to the game.

Tomorrow the hard work really starts. Massive game on Thursday to look forward to.

2 minutes ago, steven33jackie said:

To be honest who would of thought that a B team coach would be so tactically inept. Starting 11 and  all substitutes were baffling and why wait until an hour to make changes.

But still think it was the right call for Gio not to get involved at halftime. He has to trust in what's been put in place by the club. To get involved would of undermine all the decisions made by the club in the build up to the game.

Tomorrow the hard work really starts. Massive game on Thursday to look forward to.

Said B team coach clearly had zero effect on those egos out there today. The waiting to after the 60th minute is the playbook we always see now. 

If Gio comes out and says I'm ripping everything up tactically and starting afresh but it might take a bit of time to get it flowing I would totally understand. 

Hard work starts tomorrow morning for those wanting to earn their jersey. You've got to recognise quite a lot currently starting won't put that hard work in.

48 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Yeah you've got a point.

Arfield too in fairness, no?

Have not seen the match and do not want to but wondering if our problem is arrogance, complacency or bottle. The way we have been playing this season meant this result was more than possible and also a real thrashing is on the table. Our defending has been frightening and midfield do not deem to want to pressure opponents our put effort in to protect the back four.

About bottle; 3 seasons ago we were in a good position until the business end of the season at the restart after the break, same story 2 seasons ago. Last season Celtic imploded and we had no real challenge for the league and our play was brilliant, fast tempo, movement and flowing passing until one off cup games where opponents had nothing to lose and were more competitive and our team lost penetration and the idea of how to defend.

For me the pressure of actually being title winners has got them back to panic merchants again.

1 hour ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Yeah you've got a point.

Aribo and Arfield for me . Though the biggest disappointment was 3-1 down and hardly getting a decent shot in the 2nd half when we knew we had to . 

Can’t call out a one man striker, when we have conceded goals like that ffs.

Come on to fuck.

We were shocking, but to be three nil down within 40 mins and to highlight a cunt (that has no service) thats dug us out a hole time and time again (including this season) is pish.