The suns player ratings from last night

GOAT

6 hours ago, SPWF said:

He really wasn’t :lol:

My opinion I'm afraid. Yes he played some nice passes forward but again out of possession(which they had 51%) he offers next to nothing. His legs are gone and time has caught up unfortunately. Imo the sooner he's out the team and Jack or Lundstram replace him the better. 

11 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

I may agree Hart had a decent game but Kyogos only contribution to the match was being punched in the face. The rest were dogshit too

I’m beginning to think that wee cunt likes getting slapped about the heed.  

47 minutes ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

My opinion I'm afraid. Yes he played some nice passes forward but again out of possession(which they had 51%) he offers next to nothing. His legs are gone and time has caught up unfortunately. Imo the sooner he's out the team and Jack or Lundstram replace him the better. 

You know next to nothing about football clearly. 

10 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

I’m beginning to think that wee cunt likes getting slapped about the heed.  

Would imagine Alfie could accomodate him.
Quite sure actual contact with this cheating bastard will have him fainting and in a coma for weeks.

Really had to add this wee story about Davie the sun reader in the 80's,and used to do the crossword,when he had to many letters he just draw another box at the end of the line,he was a timothy which summed that comic up for me.