Potential Opponents from Champions League

G.E.C.

2 minutes ago, johanvanhentze said:

Most of it back is better than nothing, but still shite. Porto would be good to go to again!

Paid 375, got back 300, doubt will get ticket refund for the game but I've got something back and I hadn't shelled out for covid tests so it could have been worse. I'd love a return there too, here's hoping it's do able 

31 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Paid 375, got back 300, doubt will get ticket refund for the game but I've got something back and I hadn't shelled out for covid tests so it could have been worse. I'd love a return there too, here's hoping it's do able 

People are being refunded for home end tickets 

2 hours ago, MattyBlue said:

Barcelona fore hoping they drop out which I think they will, good away trip and sounds nuts but they ain’t as good as they used to be.. pretty convinced we would struggle to get past majority of the teams we could face in this round so may as well go out against a big gun who we could shock! And again.. a good trip away

what makes you think that mate lol

58 minutes ago, MisterC said:

We'd be marching through Georgia....:crabflute:

"...How the darkeys shouted when they heard the joyful sound,

How the turkeys gobbled which our commissary found,

How the sweet potatoes even started from the ground,

While we were marching through Georgia."

thank fuck there is nothing controversial in the original version

4 minutes ago, onlythestrongsurvive said:

what makes you think that mate lol

Just think we would struggle to beat a lot of the teams that look like dropping out is all based on performances in Europe this season I don’t see us doing any better against champions league quality teams

4 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

Just think we would struggle to beat a lot of the teams that look like dropping out is all based on performances in Europe this season I don’t see us doing any better against champions league quality teams

Mate I was joking, of course we'd struggle.  There's maybe 2 or 3 teams we'd have a wee chance like Sheriff and Porto.  What I'd want is for Malmo to beat Zenit tomorrow to sneak third and for us to draw them and pump them.

29 minutes ago, onlythestrongsurvive said:

Mate I was joking, of course we'd struggle.  There's maybe 2 or 3 teams we'd have a wee chance like Sheriff and Porto.  What I'd want is for Malmo to beat Zenit tomorrow to sneak third and for us to draw them and pump them.

Ah, well I guess it’s time for me to go bed eh.

if it’s on head to head I don’t think malmo can get third can they? 

7 hours ago, onlythestrongsurvive said:

That would be tasty. 

10 hours ago, MattyBlue said:

Ah, well I guess it’s time for me to go bed eh.

if it’s on head to head I don’t think malmo can get third can they? 

ye mate, they drew in Sweden so a win in Russia tonight would put Malmo in third (even though their goal difference is miles apart)

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

How can Malmo have the better head to head when Zenit took 4 points from the two ties between them?!

jeez mate having a mare here lol -  was looking last night and could have swore I seen it was 1-1 in Sweden and they are playing each other tonight.  mind you was on BBC Sport so prob explains it lol

11 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Zenit vs Chelsea and Juve vs Malmo tonight mate lol

aw well Zenit it is then - can get some payback from them as well lol

talking of Zenit, still grates me that in the final we played them (although they were the better team and we were on our knees) we were denied a stonewaller at 0-0 when their keeper took Barry's legs away from him about 2 yards from goal.

See below from 40 seconds in, its hard to see but from behind the goals the replay clearly showed it (not shown here) and you can tell from Barry's reaction what he thought of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55Go5yFzIys