Shitebags

Malkytfp1

12 minutes ago, OhW said:

It’s not out of our hands. Worst case scenario we are 3 points behind after today and we play them twice. 

I mean technically true but see when we start that chat of ‘still to play them x amount of times’ etc, it just reminds me of the Gerrard seasons that we would tell ourselves that. 

I’m no throwing the towel right in but only using logic and history to suggest we probably are unlikely to do it now. 

5 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

We shouldn't be in the position hoping they drop points and I'm assuming that's with the post u quoted. The points swing about in such a short period of time is worrying but as long as we can shout no surrender and blame refs everything is OK??? 

Rab that's nuts. Expected more from you.

Were no in a position hoping they drop points. Were in a position where if we win our domestic games and beat them twice we win the league. Were in a position it's in our hands.

5 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Because the last 7 games haven't been the form of champions? Because we've had 3 draws and a loss in our last 4 away games?

Could see the players themselves today knew it was all but done but we'll keep being staunch and ignore what's happening infront of us

🤣🤣 Mental.

Some vision you've got seeing players knowing it was done.

2 minutes ago, IpswichGer said:

Fuming at the thread title...came in with a glimmer of hope that you were not addressing the players. Glad to see that is the case! 😅

So unlucky today. Pish refereeing, no break of the ball in our favour and in general no luck. Add in those cunts being smart bastards with returning the ball when it goes out of play and all round just a frustrating day.

If we had half the luck the scum have had this season we would be cossting this league.

Was designed to attract the shitebags. 😁

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

Rab that's nuts. Expected more from you.

Were no in a position hoping they drop points. Were in a position where if we win our domestic games and beat them twice we win the league. Were in a position it's in our hands.

I agree just responding to most of the comments in here, however we should not have dropped the points we have, old firm game aside, in such a short space of time. I'm wondering if this is more to do with having a continental, or non Scottish coach in charge giving teams way more respect than we deserve

1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

A proper official today or VAR we get two penalties and the win our overall performance deserved

Like Thursday night, we deserved to win but needed VAR, 

Cant blame the team for that today, the sakala foul is an absolutely disgraceful decision from madden

Are you forgetting something here? It will be cheating cunts like Clancy controlling VAR.

Just now, jjbscotty12 said:

Are you forgetting something here? It will be cheating cunts like Clancy controlling VAR.

Even then, they cannot possibly deny the likes of today or they will be noticed, madden can alway say shit like "never had a clear view" VAR gives that today, not even the most tarrier of tarrier on VAR duties would knock that back today 

Just now, SkylineBlue said:

Folk who aren't worried about our trajectory have their head in the sand just as much as folk already waving the white flag have their head in the clouds. The league isn't over, but the overall picture is worrying and we are not in the form of Champions.

Should end the thread here, this is spot on.

4 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Folk who aren't worried about our trajectory have their head in the sand just as much as folk already waving the white flag have their head in the clouds. The league isn't over, but the overall picture is worrying and we are not in the form of Champions.

If someone said in november you'd go to tynecastle, easter road, livi, sheep, united, county and the piggery and get 12 points out of 21, is that not a decent return given its arguably 5 of the most difficult away ties and then county that always throws up a tough one,especially after losing our manager 

I was one of the most critical of Gio on here after the Aberdeen game and saw the scum one coming though didn't think it would be as bad as that.

Tactically and all round play today bar a 20 minute spell in the first half I actually thought that was one of our better performances of the season, particularly given how shit the pitch was.

Kent very good again.

Just didn't go our way due to a combination of inept refereeing, Siegrist making two unbelievable saves, bounce of the ball not dropping for us/Morelos, and Diallo and Sakala missing 'easy' chances.

The way we shifted the ball, variation in our play, not resorting to just aimless crossing etc. was all encouraging though.

1 minute ago, rabc10000 said:

Is that not a major problem in England atm and the amount of calls car should have picked up but the ref ignored it on var?? 

Only if the ref claims he seen it and dealt with it, our refs wont do that as they wont want to lose their cushty number they get for officiating out games part time