Shitebags

Malkytfp1

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

No the players....Some of the fans. Some embarrassing posters on here declaring the league done.

You genuinely don't deserve to enjoy nights like Thursday or titles if you canny stomach a title race.

Let's look back in a few months time and see what happens. However this for me is a monumental shift change if they go and bag 3 easy points today and up their goal difference. We don't have a team that can dig deep and get wins in games like this today u like years gone by.

Plenty of games left I’m not getting worried we’ve vastly improved recently and created a lot today attacking wise we were brilliant just didn’t take our chances when we needed to Lost count the amount Morelos had but Diallo for me had a shocker boy looked lost on the pitch before that great chance & ultimately should have squared it criminal 

Just now, Bristol loyal said:

How many points have we dropped since Gio took over? Maybe saying the leagues done is just the heat of the moment but we have to turn this around, and fucking quick.

Gerrard is every bit to blame fs drawing at home to Motherwell,sheep and hearts .

3 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Tbh that wee Man U guy is a shitebag.

All well and good using a 19 year old loanee as a scapegoat but players like Lundstram, Jack, Morelos and Arfield didn’t show up today. Helander was poor as well.

4 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

League is done this team has proven that it can’t handle a proper title challenge. We’ve crumbled post winter break 3 of the last 4 seasons.

League is done :lol: 

We’re joint top ffs.

1 minute ago, EMRFC said:

All well and good using a 19 year old loanee as a scapegoat but players like Lundstram, Jack, Morelos and Arfield didn’t show up today. Helander was poor as well.

I’m not using him as a scapegoat,  not even close.  But he’s a shitebag.