Shitebags

Malkytfp1

1 hour ago, Valance1690 said:

They're basically 4 clear but OK we'll say 3 

7 games ago we were 6 clear & we just got fucked 3-0 off them a few weeks ago

But we're somehow going to win both OFs & get more points off the rest of the shite that we're struggling against...

Makes sense 

Probably because it is only 3 

2 hours ago, KyleBJK said:

Tbh I don’t see a title race. Sadly out our hands now and don’t feel confident in us picking up max points away from home. 

How is it out of our hands when we have still have 2 games to play against the filth?

That's 6 points. We are potentially 3 behind. Don't believe I have to explain this to you. 

Can't you do basic arithmetic? Brass neck posting that shit. 

Our last 5 away performances (Annan not included) can be described thus - pish, pish, pish, brilliant, pish. Given that the brilliant has no effect on our hopes of retaining the title then I would suggest that we are justified in being worried.

Simply not acceptable.

2 hours ago, watty. said:

It'll be 3 points mate

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/60364573

Still in our hands.

If our managers and players surrendered titles as easily as some of the posters on here we'd be lucky to hav 20 of them.

Things have taken a downturn but to surrender the title at this stage is sheer cowardice. 

Today's performance was woeful not helped by arsehole officiating or the blatant physicality those bastards knew they could dish out without punishment .

Our players either start doing the same or be more efficient like they were on Thursday.

Guaranteed our crime count would go through the roof that's what it's coming to imo.

As these cunts will never play like that against other teams on a regular basis upshot is they are fucking frauds and our team needs to wise up  to these bastards as we'll get next to nothing off the equally incompetent wankstains that pass for officials .

We should be burying these fucking Neanderthals.

Just now, goaaaal said:

Today's performance was woeful not helped by arsehole officiating or the blatant physicality those bastards knew they could dish out without punishment .

Our players either start doing the same or be more efficient like they were on Thursday.

Guaranteed our crime count would go through the roof that's what it's coming to imo.

As these cunts will never play like that against other teams on a regular basis upshot is they are fucking frauds and our team needs to wise up  to these bastards as we'll get next to nothing off the equally incompetent wankstains that pass for officials .

Did you watch the game?

Id say the result was but not performance.

1 minute ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Did you watch the game?

Yes mate at times we were rubbish today good spell for 15-20 minutes in the first half before we let them get a foothold and at least 10 -15 minutes of the start of the second half before battering into them but those periods where we made a cunt of it in terms of playing out from the back or giving away needless possession was woeful .

1 hour ago, DiamondDan said:

Who are you again?

The bloke callin you an arsehole. And youre the muppet who last week when the rumour about Kent, roofe and sakala were to miss the dortmund game cos they werent vaccinated said "good on them" . And then tried to back that up with some anti vacc pish. Youre also the arsehole i knew would be all over this forum like a rash when we drop points . You revel in any negativity.

5 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Did you watch the game?

We had 3 shots in target :lol: Lauding the performance because we had loads of the ball is fucking tinpot. We’ve got a team of bottlers who can’t handle the pressure of a title race. Until they win something in front of fans I’ll not hear any different. Absolutely scunnered with the whole lot of them. Don’t care about Thursday now either. Wankers every one of them.

3 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

The bloke callin you an arsehole. And youre the muppet who last week when the rumour about Kent, roofe and sakala were to miss the dortmund game cos they werent vaccinated said "good on them" . And then tried to back that up with some anti vacc pish. Youre also the arsehole i knew would be all over this forum like a rash when we drop points . You revel in any negativity.

Aye, that's correct, still no idea who you are though 🤣

Big man behind a computer screen but.

The league isnt over but we have too many cowards in the team that shy away from pressure to say I am confident of winning it this season. I love Tav but his time as captain should be up and give it to someone who is willing to fucking let rip at some of these players. 

For every good thing Gio has done he has fucked it up with some absolutely baffling decisions in terms of team selection, tactics (especially old firm game), and subs. The league should be our out and out priority. No questions asked. So why then rotate unfit players into a starting lineup in must win games especially away from home? This Ramsay signing is also getting more and more laughable as the games pass by.

12 minutes ago, SPWF said:

We had 3 shots in target :lol: Lauding the performance because we had loads of the ball is fucking tinpot. We’ve got a team of bottlers who can’t handle the pressure of a title race. Until they win something in front of fans I’ll not hear any different. Absolutely scunnered with the whole lot of them. Don’t care about Thursday now either. Wankers every one of them.

Its the bipolar shit like that, that puts them under all the pressure. You never had a job where your boss is always on your case and the more they are the more you fuck up? I agree they should be performing to a high standard all of the time but sometimes you need a bit of support

1 minute ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Its the bipolar shit like that, that puts them under all the pressure. You never had a job where your boss is always on your case and the more they are the more you fuck up? I agree they should be performing to a high standard all of the time but sometimes you need a bit of support

Mate, if they can't perform on the wages they are on then there's no excuse. This is not a one off from most of them.