Shitebags

Malkytfp1

1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

They're basically 4 clear but OK we'll say 3 

7 games ago we were 6 clear & we just got fucked 3-0 off them a few weeks ago

But we're somehow going to win both OFs & get more points off the rest of the shite that we're struggling against...

Makes sense 

Yep. Easy to say it’s only 3 points without taking into account our form. I’ll take back my comment in the match thread about the league being done, that was heat of the moment however things need to change very quickly or by the split they’ll be as good as out of sight.

1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

They're basically 4 clear but OK we'll say 3 

7 games ago we were 6 clear & we just got fucked 3-0 off them a few weeks ago

But we're somehow going to win both OFs & get more points off the rest of the shite that we're struggling against...

Makes sense 

Who gives a fuck what happened 7 games ago?! It's done. You move.on. We moved on impressively beating two of the strongest teams in the league and a European giant. 

There are two old firms to play and they will drop points too.

Shitebag.

Just now, EMRFC said:

I’m not convinced you support Rangers

Maybe he supports Rangers more than u? Won't accept that refs are out to get us and accepts that the team and the manager must accept some of the blame for these run of results away from home?? By time people wake up they cunts will be even further ahead of us

2 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Who gives a fuck what happened 7 games ago?! It's done. You move.on. We moved on impressively beating two of the strongest teams in the league and a European giant. 

Shitebag.

We shouldn't be in the position hoping they drop points and I'm assuming that's with the post u quoted. The points swing about in such a short period of time is worrying but as long as we can shout no surrender and blame refs everything is OK??? 

16 minutes ago, KyleBJK said:

Tbh I don’t see a title race. Sadly out our hands now and don’t feel confident in us picking up max points away from home. 

How is it out of our hands we'll be 3 points behind after today and have to play paedo fc twice 

2 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Maybe he supports Rangers more than u? Won't accept that refs are out to get us and accepts that the team and the manager must accept some of the blame for these run of results away from home?? By time people wake up they cunts will be even further ahead of us

Where did I say the players and manager shouldn’t accept blame? Morelos, Arfield, Jack, Lundstram and Helander were all terrible today… but we can’t look past that referring performance, we were denied two stone wallers and they should’ve gone down to 10.

We have to play them twice, league is far from over.

It isnt over, but now we need 100% to win the next OF, and before that we can only hope that Hibs or Livi take points off them. Its been the same story for a long time - not enough shots on target. If there is an actual statistic about what percentage of our shots we manage on target i think it will be insane how bad we are in this aspect. Another issue is that we barely shot from outside the box, which could only help in a game when the opposition is sitting with 11 people behind the ball. We either try to walk the ball into the net or send 100 crosses and hope for the best. Today the most capable of scoring a header player sat on the bench the whole time. I know we have created enough, but ''one of those days'' doesnt bring us 56th. Its wins that would eventually do. 

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

Shitebag.

Because the last 7 games haven't been the form of champions? Because we've had 3 draws and a loss in our last 4 away games?

Could see the players themselves today knew it was all but done but we'll keep being staunch and ignore what's happening infront of us

29 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

No the players....Some of the fans. Some embarrassing posters on here declaring the league done.

You genuinely don't deserve to enjoy nights like Thursday or titles if you canny stomach a title race.

Fuming at the thread title...came in with a glimmer of hope that you were not addressing the players. Glad to see that is the case! 😅

So unlucky today. Pish refereeing, no break of the ball in our favour and in general no luck. Add in those cunts being smart bastards with returning the ball when it goes out of play and all round just a frustrating day.

If we had half the luck the scum have had this season we would be coasting this league.

The League isn't over, that is just not true.

But to have 30 shots at goal and only 3 on target is concerning.

This isn't a new thing, it's been a problem all season.

We should be winning games like today very comfortably. 

I'm certainly not feeling as bad as I was after Ross County and celtic, as we have improved alot.

Iam more frustrated today than angry.

There will be more twists and turns to come yet, loads of football still to be played.

They will have their slip ups aswell, I can 100% guarantee it.