Shitebags

Malkytfp1

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

If someone said in november you'd go to tynecastle, easter road, livi, sheep, united, county and the piggery and get 12 points out of 18, is that not a decent return given its arguably 5 of the most difficult away ties and then county that always throws up a tough one

That's all well and good but when you spunk points to United, County, Motherwell then the above means fuck all. 

4 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Are you forgetting something here? It will be cheating cunts like Clancy controlling VAR.

That's true , but there'll be no hiding behind ' not having the benefit of a replay to see anything ' excuse . 

Just now, Scottywellhousetb said:

We came out of a pumping against the tarriers and win convincingly against hearts, hibs and dortmund away, hardly the form of losers 

Yet throwing points away to the sheep, Ross County and Dundee utd, along with last min goals earlier in the season at home is?? 

4 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

That's all well and good but when you spunk points to United, County, Motherwell then the above means fuck all. 

Thing is, away games will always throw spanners in the works 

Nevermind our post winter form, the 2 games that have took us off top of the table are hearts at home and motherwell at home, 4 dropped points at home in games we should have fucked them in

When you look at their games and form, in previous seasons you'd expect them to drop points away to hibs and livi almost every time. But hibs are brutal under Maloney now. Can barely kick their own arse. Livi away is the only game you'd earmark for potential points dropped now. With our current form, away to St Johnstone could be points dropped. Home to sheep. We were even pretty lucky to get away with the 3 points away to dundee ffs last time. 

We needed to go on a run starting with the Hearts 5-0. It lasted a whopping 2 home games.

3 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Yet throwing points away to the sheep, Ross County and Dundee utd, along with last min goals earlier in the season at home is?? 

Is what m8? you posted pictures of yourself with a dildo stapled to your head and you want a serious conversation. 

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

The worst we can be after today is 3 points behind.

We’ve played well the last few games. Plenty of football left to play - I’m reasonably encouraged about how we are looking. It’s far from over.

For me this has been the problem all season long. We really haven't went in a 10 or 12 plus game winning run and to think we are now entering the every game is a must win stage of the season I really don't know what to expect from this team

19 minutes ago, KyleBJK said:

I’m no throwing the towel right in but only using logic and history to suggest we probably are unlikely to do it now. 

Using logic and history suggests it’s well within our grasp to win this title as we have done plenty times from worst positions than we’re in tonight 

Just now, Scottywellhousetb said:

Is what m8? you posted pictures of yourself with a dildo stapled to your head and you want a serious conversation. 

What's pics of me got to do with having a conversation, unless as I suspect you don't actually have the Intellect to  have one, which tbh wouldn't surprise me at all

8 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Only if the ref claims he seen it and dealt with it, our refs wont do that as they wont want to lose their cushty number they get for officiating out games part time

Refs in Scotland love to be the centre of attention. They would love running up to the wee screen and calling a penalty or red card. It would also show them up for the absolute shite officials that they are. Bring it on. 

45 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Tbh that wee Man U guy is a shitebag.

Needs sent back, his school must be wondering where he is.

The very definition of “out of his depth”

I really don’t expect to see him in a Rangers jersey again.

Its not over by a long shot but looking back at the game today, Europe is going to be a problem if we progress. 

Starting the game today we looked bright and on the front foot but some of the players looked a bit jaded from Thursday (Arfield). I knew this could be a potential banana skin and Gio has to manage the squad a bit better.

With them potentially exiting Europe next week they'll obviously have more rest time.

The remaining games are going to be a battle and it'll all depend who handles the pressure the best.

Suppose we'll see come may

The league is nowhere near done. To say it is with a potential 3 point deficit and 11 games left is ridiculous. The league is still in our hands.

We've put ourselves in a right daft position but since celtic we've bounced back extremely well in terms of how we've played (even today). 

The post split picture isnt really known yet but it's imperative that we win the 5 games against the rest of the league in the run up to the split. Then at home to celtic if we play half as well and with the same attitude against them as we did against Dortmund we can beat them as well.

3 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Needs sent back, his school must be wondering where he is.

The very definition of “out of his depth”

I really don’t expect to see him in a Rangers jersey again.

Fuck sake. He came on and hit the post. He scored on his debut. Granted he shoulda squared it to Sakala but to say he should be sent back is fucking stupid. Totally embarrassing.

25 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

We came out of a pumping against the tarriers and win convincingly against hearts, hibs and dortmund away, hardly the form of losers 

When I was talking about trajectory I was meaning we've picked up 12 points from 21 since the break and have lost a 6 point lead, to likely be 3 behind by the end of today. Our response from the Old Firm has been good, but since the break we aren't in the form of Champions and I think that's undeniable, personally.

Dropping five points and only scoring one goal In two games at that fucking shithole Is not acceptable in any way, they cunts hate us with a passion and we should be matching it at the very least, getting mugged by a youth coach just won't do. Helander should never have started and his subs were shocking and not for the first time