1-1

1-0 W

3-3

3-0 L

5-0 W

2-0 W

1-1

2-2 

We've won 3 of the last 8,  13 points from 24 & been skelped off the tarriers in the middle of that

Course both sides will drop some points over the course of the season, difference between the odd draw and our current form

We're in a shocking slump & if it wasn't for Europe the fans would have turned on Gio by now

Results don’t always reflect on how you’ve performed in a match 

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

Its not really, ours today are individual errors, they are easier to sort out than a full team and setup playing shite 

Most had earmarked hibs and livi against them as potential banana skins and games where we could claw back points. 

No one looked at Motherwell at home and thought “oh, tricky one”.

2 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Beating Dortmund 6 - 4 means fuck all when we've dropped 4 points domestically that would have us top of the league right after each game. Absolutely fucking pointless.

Beating Dortmund is far from pointless. Not managing the period in-between the games falls on the management but especially the players these games should have been done early instead of desperation of the last 10 minutes.

We are still in this still have to play them. Just need to keep winning.

3 minutes ago, GWR1979 said:

GVB is just in the door we won't be sacking him. If we need a rebuild it will be GVB in charge so keep dreaming.

If we don’t win the league with the advantage he inherited he shouldn’t (and yes I would hope not as well) be with us. 

i want him to prove me wrong but the warning signs are clearly there and we should be looking at contingency plans like all big/successful clubs do 

5 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Aye I'm delighted coming on to say fucking told ye, we're bottle merchants

Bit like Thursday, was gutted when we got that draw against Dortmund and got through, was desperate to come on here when I got hame and slaughter us

Big difference between being negative and being realistic

Aye cause saying the league is finished when there are 30 points up for grabs is being a realist. Canny argue wae stupid.

Just now, GWR1979 said:

Beating Dortmund is far from pointless. Not managing the period in-between the games falls on the management but especially the players these games should have been done early instead of desperation of the last 10 minutes.

We are still in this still have to play them. Just need to keep winning.

Start?

3 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

We are consistently inconsistent.

But league is not over, there will be more highs and lows before the season ends.

As long as we finish on a high, then all is well.

No way can you concede a title with 3 points in it.

Days like today happen in a title race.

We're just not used to it, its been over a decade since the last real title race.

2 up at ht they had already dropped points and we shat it. 

Mate as difficult as it is we aren't winning this league. We don't deserve to either it's over. 

2 minutes ago, WWTC said:

Most had earmarked hibs and livi against them as potential banana skins and games where we could claw back points. 

No one looked at Motherwell at home and thought “oh, tricky one”.

No one looked at mcgregor and thought "he's gonna cost us 4 points in the month of february to go along with the 2 at home to hearts

Completely unprofessional today - Shows again that certain players are mentally weak + we have the worst luck in front of goal. 

Goals offside, no penalties given, clearances off the line etc all season long doesn’t help

But it doesn’t get away from the fact we have let them off but time today in the title race…..

2 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Because we had a 3 week break inbetween them so was our time to reset, Gio got the praise when we got those results and deservedly so

Since then it seems he's changed alot and not much of it has been positive, the results show that. Since the players have had time under Gio for him to implement his "style" we've went backwards, very quickly 

Lundstram at CB today pretty much sums it up

If Balogun was fit enough to be on the bench he should have started, end of. In a title race you need to play your best players in their actual natural/best positions, unless injuries dictate otherwise. 

Balogun should have started and Lundstram should have been starting ahead of Kamara. Maybe Sports scientists Input is all too much these days! 

3 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Cannot keep droppibg points like that and expect to win the league. Pathetic. 

The ifs buts and maybes this season are crippling us.  Should be easily 5 clear.

Not happening mate.  Not with the stupid easy points we’re  spunking.

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

2 up at ht they had already dropped points and we shat it. 

Mate as difficult as it is we aren't winning this league. We don't deserve to either it's over. 

Our league form really doesnt deserve to win any title..... but we might still do it.

That is the crazy thing about football, and this Football Club ❤💙

Take the last 72 hours.... Anything is possible 😉👍😁👍

5 minutes ago, jackg93 said:

If we don’t win the league with the advantage he inherited he shouldn’t (and yes I would hope not as well) be with us. 

i want him to prove me wrong but the warning signs are clearly there and we should be looking at contingency plans like all big/successful clubs do 

We pay off him and his backroom staff and there goes your transfer funds for the new chap.

Just now, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

If Balogun was fit enough to be on the bench he should have started, end of. In a title race you need to play your best players in their actual natural/best positions, unless injuries dictate otherwise. 

Balogun should have started and Lundstram should have been starting ahead of Kamara. Maybe Sports scientists Input is all too much these days! 

Exactly. Balogun on the bench after a good 45 against Dortmund but still no Helander, instead we throw Lundstram in at CB against a team who cross it alot...

Again no Ramsey, complete and utter waste of money & time.

No subs at all until 80 minutes when we throw on Roofe when we'd already fucked it up. 

4 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Because we had a 3 week break inbetween them so was our time to reset, Gio got the praise when we got those results and deservedly so

Since then it seems he's changed alot and not much of it has been positive, the results show that. Since the players have had time under Gio for him to implement his "style" we've went backwards, very quickly 

Lundstram at CB today pretty much sums it up

In what way have we went backwards, our away form under gerrard barring last season was always erratic, only this season the tough away games all fell within a short space of time

Sheep away, tarriers away, are always tough games, same for tannadice, 

Put it this way, if we had won all our home games this season, we'd be 5pts clear, gerrard dropped more at home than gio has

12 minutes ago, GWR1979 said:

GVB is just in the door we won't be sacking him. If we need a rebuild it will be GVB in charge so keep dreaming.

If he loses the league then his position has to come under question.

3 wins from 8 is sacking form for any Rangers manager. 

I hope he turns it round and we deliver 56. But a lot of red flags the now.

7 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

County and motherwell were individual errors, how can thr manager be blamed for that ffs 

Every single game where a team drop points is down to individual/collective errors.

When the same players are making these costly errors and are continually being selected, I also hold the manager accountable for them. 

5 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Baffling some peoples take on games......the reason we are dropping points is poor chance conversion....we have probably created 60 chances in the last 2 league games and scored 3 goals(1 of which is an og) take that in contrast to the 6 goals in 180 minutes against Dortmund and the problem is laid bare in front of us

Nope, go back and read the Dundee tarrier match thread. We came out sluggish as fuck for the second half, people were crying out for Gio to make subs. Wasn't until Arfield was hooked and the fresh legs came on  that it turned into wave after wave. 

2 minutes ago, jackg93 said:

Results have been abysmal but we are still in the title race and have to face the scum twice. We need to start winning. This isn't GVB team or his players. I would still give him next season at this stage. But if shit goes south we will always have a contingency. And some of the decisions he has had against him by officials is nothing short of a disgrace.