*****Official Dundee vs Rangers - Scottish Cup QF match thread*****

.Williamson.

20 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Scottish cup has been shite for us for years.

Surely to fuck we'll at least make Hampden this year? Haven't made it there since 17/18 under Pedro/Murty.

Haven't won there since the Warburton OF semi. Haven't won in 90 minutes there since 08/09 unless I'm mistaken.

2016 was the last time we made the final. Warburton was the manager. This has got to be our year.

If ramsey does not start then the fan media, ie edgar need to stop being the shitebaggery and ask why this is, really irratating me now. Not bothered about diallo, hes not what we need right now trying to fight on 3 fronts, cant carry uncommitted passengers, rather blood lowry and mccann before diallo.

McGlaughlin

Tav Goldson, Helander, Bassey

Kamara, McCann/Sands

Ramsey

Wright         Roofe         Sakala

Zukowski to come on for tav at 60/70 mins as not only is he carrying the team with morelos hes probably having alot sleepless nights, Lowry for Ramsey at 60 mins.

If these players cannot be trusted to come in and do the business against Dundee who Livingston beat 4 - 0 at dens park 2 weeks ago then I give up.

Helander, Ramsey situation really annoying me

14 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Sunday. Premier Sports. Ko 4pm

Need to be winning this because I desperately want to see us win a Scottish Cup again, it’s been so long that it’s well beyond a pathetic joke at this stage.

McLaughlin

Zukowski Helander Balogun Bassey

Sands Jack 

Wright Ramsey Lowry

Sakala

Who am I kidding? It’s going to be the same 11 as yesterday with no subs lol

So desperate to win it you're picking a second string team?

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Team has more than enough to beat Dundee. Desperate to win the Scottish Cup but realistic enough to acknowledge we need to start rotating the squad better or we will end up winning nothing 

Needs to keep the semblance of winning side but, 4 changes would be about right.

I think we should be resting our main players like Morelos, Goldson, Tav and Kent for this.  It would be a disaster if any of them pick up an injury before Thursday.  We should be able to rotate the squad and still beat Dundee but without our key players in Belgrade on Thursday it would be very tough.

1 hour ago, Boybluesy said:

Neither Kamara or Sands are creative. Put Lowry on. 

Only went with the 2 CDMS so as to allow Tav and Bassey to bomb on.

Not sure Gio would allow that with one CDM and Tav needs to be allowed to attack as he’s our biggest goal threat outside Morelos.

2 hours ago, The Monk said:

I would definitely rest Morelos, Lundstram and Balogun for this or at least leave them on the bench in case things are going terribly. They weren’t the only ones but bought they looked particularly shattered after Thursday night.

Thought Aribo looked fucked too.