*****Official Dundee vs Rangers - Scottish Cup QF match thread*****

.Williamson.

I’d like to see Lowry start, I get he’s young and needs protection but each time he’s played he’s been the best player on the park! Aribo has been poor since returning from the AFCON. 
Also thought James Sands looked lively when he came on on Thursday. I’d start him instead of Kamara, who’s been way short of his best lately.

I’d like to say give Ramsey a start but possibly too risky.

Time to get minutes into these guys, as they could prove important in the run in… 

52 minutes ago, El-Hadji Spit RFC said:

I’d like to see Lowry start, I get he’s young and needs protection but each time he’s played he’s been the best player on the park! Aribo has been poor since returning from the AFCON. 
Also thought James Sands looked lively when he came on on Thursday. I’d start him instead of Kamara, who’s been way short of his best lately.

I’d like to say give Ramsey a start but possibly too risky.

Time to get minutes into these guys, as they could prove important in the run in… 

Imagine signing a full international from Juventus, then thinking it might be too risky to start him against Dundee 😂

Not really a go at you, more a go at what is becoming a truly ridiculous signing.

48 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

A comfortable 2/3-0 would be lovely today instead of usual flat display that would lead to a 1-0 win or Extra time.

Going ahead and not sitting back would make a change too. Dundee are pish. Should be nothing other than a dominant win 

8 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Going ahead and not sitting back would make a change too. Dundee are pish. Should be nothing other than a dominant win 

Every team is pish, but sitting with 11 men in their own third of the park is utterly honking and causes us massive issues

7 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

McGregor is done, but still pulling off world class saves nearly every match. :lol:

Not nearly every match, but still doing it. Problem now is, though, that errors are becoming as common as those saves. He, and us, got away with a howler on Thursday, before his world class penalty save.