Next Man Utd Manager?

Whoever it is won’t get the time to do a clear out and bring their own players in. They seem to have this weird set of fans who don’t understand football and think it’s like playing ultimate team on fifa. Or at least that’s the impression I get from twitter 🤣🤣

12 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Be surprised if its not one of Poch, Ten Hag or Rúben Amorim

Depends what PSG want to do. Zidane in, Poch to United?

I don't see why they would go for Poch, he is a serial loser. Ten Hag would be a good option but I'm not sure if he would be classed as a project manager.

Man Utd need a great coach with a backbone.

2 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I don't think Enrique and Lopetegui would last five minutes and I don't think Pochettino would be successful despite being there for a while. 

Depends on whether the board truly back Enrique or not - he would certainly not stand for any player's bullshit and would cart them out the door pretty swiftly. He does things his way and suffers no fools - I remember he used to get booed by Barca fans, he literally couldn't care less

If the board don't back him the players would turn on him pretty swiftly

On 21/03/2022 at 21:50, psb07158 said:

Depends on whether the board truly back Enrique or not - he would certainly not stand for any player's bullshit and would cart them out the door pretty swiftly. He does things his way and suffers no fools - I remember he used to get booed by Barca fans, he literally couldn't care less

Just cant see Man Utd going for Enrique. They will go for Poch and it will end in tears then they start again. 

Man Utd are in a similar position to what we were when we appointed Gerrard in the sense that they need somebody with that strength of character and personality to bring the standards back to the club.

The likes of Ten Hag and Pochettino are good coaches, but they don’t have that strength of personality.

They really need Zidane, he’s the only name they should be seriously pursuing but he’s obviously holding out for another job. Whether that’s PSG, France or maybe even Juventus, I’m not sure.

On 21/03/2022 at 21:50, psb07158 said:

I think he’s exactly what they need, far more than the other names discussed. 

Plays good football, obvious playing style but adaptable, takes no shit, can rebuild a side, thick skinned (left Real for Barca FFS), manages egos well, very good domestically and in Europe.