Gabriel Tomato is a wank

bluehound

Look guys, I was a first team regular, "cracked actor" and this mod banned me, with the assistance of the resident fanny gang on here, for a post about the display vs Red Star.  Obviously the mod is matey with that crew so I end up banned even though I am a shareholder, original founder member and former season ticket holder x 2. I don't know who he is but it fucking annoys me. 

1 minute ago, bluehound said:

Look guys, I was a first team regular, "cracked actor" and this mod banned me, with the assistance of the resident fanny gang on here, for a post about the display vs Red Star.  Obviously the mod is matey with that crew so I end up banned even though I am a shareholder, original founder member and former season ticket holder x 2. I don't know who he is but it fucking annoys me. 

And Gary glitter fan

Just now, Willis said:

"First team regular" 😅

No way would Rangers ever sign a Gary glitter fan who's so fat he needs 2 season tickets

Imo of course

You are a bunch of fannies that could'nt fight sleep. Could rhyme the names off now, 

35 minutes ago, bluehound said:

As above, absolute fucking prick of  a mod, get him/her/it to fuck. 

Was out for a steak last night and stiffened a nice few malts when we got home.
Watched 'Enemy At The Gate' for at least the 6th time in 11 years.
Went to bed chuckling at Gazza.
Woke up an hour ago and put the clocks forward full of the joys of spring.
Thought i would have a wee quick swaatch at what was being said and wondered what all the fuss was about.
Sounds like you know Tomato/Tomato personally mate.
Please tell me you never signed up to stalk him on here.
We have enough angry peeps on here without that.
Mellow out mate.
Have a steak and watch enemy at the gate,try your Nat King and smile. :p:

32 minutes ago, bluehound said:

Did you not post a picture of a fanny 😅

I have nothing against you, but why on earth come back here to vent when you know fine this will get slated and ripped to shreds.

This here is just embarrassing for you.

I have no idea what you were banned for, but the admin here usually have a good reason to impose it regardless of what the resident "fanny gang"(please name names, haha) say or do.