Gio Discussion Thread

stevemac

3 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Park Jr is the single biggest culprit. His daddy has given him the club as a toy and quite frankly he is a moron.

As long as he has authority over the executive management layer we will never get rid of the Wilson's and Robertson's and anyone better in.

GTY-kim-jong-un-jt-170402_16x9_992.jpg

1 minute ago, Dickie said:

We got torn apart at the paedodome long before CL group.

We weren’t damaged last week against the sheep so that doesn’t make sense,we can’t play against pish poor Scottish teams who pack there defence,when martindale says it’s easy to play against us then the party is over.

Yeah we did and that was a disgraceful result. They also tore us apart at the paedodome last season but we still went on to a European final that year. 

The players are mentally weak as fuck, as many of them were under gerrard also. 
That’s the biggest problem for me, not the manager 

9 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Why is Gio still manager?

Because our boardroom are full of incompetents who couldn't/wouldn't see what we fans have seen for some time now. This manager has to be replaced. 

Even now I can see Robertson and co sitting around saying things like it's only 7 points. 

3 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Why is Gio still manager?

Because we can't afford to sack him and he won't walk because the deluded cunt actually believes he can turn it around, he will still be manager for a while yet, unless we grow a pair and audibly tell him to fuck off on Wednesday night. 

2 hours ago, PHDTB said:

Who would walk in to this team apart from goldston from the injurd players.

44 minutes ago, PHDTB said:

Lawrence aye the rest no chance. Hagi no btr than tillman, soutar helander no btr than king. Who does roofe come in for to make team btr?

you've got balls on ye timmy i'll give you that  :huh:

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I honestly think it'll take front door protests for this board to act. 

This is the same board who dug in over the Australia shit show. 

Get Donald parks son to fuck. Rangers aren't a plaything for your Daddy to give you! Get Specky shitebag Robertson to fuck.......... And the most useless Cunt of all - Ross Wilson GTF! 

It's definitely a roller-coaster ride with Gio. The highs are sky-high and the lows well - today kind of sums it up. Today he sent out a team that had 29 shots on goal, hitting the woodwork a couple of times and were undone by a worldie and a breakaway. I'm not convinced its entirely fair to blame Gio for the piss-poor finishing and decision making in the final third.

4 minutes ago, MVRanger said:

It's definitely a roller-coaster ride with Gio. The highs are sky-high and the lows well - today kind of sums it up. Today he sent out a team that had 29 shots on goal, hitting the woodwork a couple of times and were undone by a worldie and a breakaway. I'm not convinced its entirely fair to blame Gio for the piss-poor finishing and decision making in the final third.

He's a loser

20 minutes ago, King Jela said:

And that's why your opinion is irrelevant. 

Can't be that irrelevant you keep replying. All I'm saying is we should get Gerrard as he'll get the players playing for him and he'd certainly do better than Gio and hopefully we do it before we fall further behind.