Gio Discussion Thread

stevemac

2 minutes ago, Kylegib said:

How badly mismanaged have we been since winning the title with celtic on their knees to now, this is on the board as well as Gio we are leaderless as a club from top to bottom. 

all the fitness, good play, fight, spirit etc has been coached out of us.  people can blame players all they want. they are playing how Gio wants them to play and its very easy to negate. nearly every manager in Scotland can work out his boring predictable tactics and Gio doesn't know any other way. 

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

He should go, but I am praying that when he goes, they don’t bottle it and stop with him.

Wilson should be gone, and Morelos should be put to the reserves at the very least.

Sell Kent and Kamara in January.

hopefully a new manager gets them back to their best. 

5 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

Something feels different today about this result.

I can see Gio going now and the board using this 5 week break as time to find a new manager.

I'm not convinced mate. So many times now we've predicted the end and he's survived. 

Feel the board has laid the groundwork with all the stories about getting players back fit after the break. 

At this point I've convinced we can't afford to sack him. 

1 minute ago, sausagetrunks said:

all the fitness, good play, fight, spirit etc has been coached out of us.  people can blame players all they want. they are playing how Gio wants them to play and its very easy to negate. nearly every manager in Scotland can work out his boring predictable tactics and Gio doesn't know any other way. 

I agree any manager will put their identity on the club that's why we are so lethargic and negative, we have no leaders on the pitch and we certainly don't have any leaders in the dugout. 

Just now, BlueKnight87 said:

I'm not convinced mate. So many times now we've predicted the end and he's survived. 

Feel the board has laid the groundwork with all the stories about getting players back fit after the break. 

At this point I've convinced we can't afford to sack him. 

I think while the league was in touching distance , ie4/5 points , then I doubt they would have chanced interrupting that . 

Obviously that's not the case now . I'd be surprised if we don't have a new manager in place by the time the league resumes . 

14 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

If it weren’t for the European run there’s a strong argument he should have been shown the door after the hammering against them in February

That was his first ever defeat as Rangers manager. Performance was unacceptable but ludicrous to say you sack a manager after 1 defeat.

Just now, The Godfather said:

Shouldn't even be a discussion anymore. He's turned us into a laughing stock and those rancid bastards in charge have allowed this. We all seen it coming a mile away donks ago

Thing is mate some actually didn’t see it.  

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Shouldn't even be a discussion anymore. He's turned us into a laughing stock and those rancid bastards in charge have allowed this. We all seen it coming a mile away donks ago

Mate tbh i seen it 4 games in. thought we were just starting of slow then i clicked on its his style and its how were playing.