*****The Official Rangers vs Braga Thread*****

It amazes me (or doesn't really) how after one of our greatest achievements in recent years the rhags are so quick to start printing negative stories...and just trying to take the shine off it a bit.

Honestly, i look forward to the day the tabloid media fucking dies! Bunch of scumbag bastards!

4 minutes ago, MarzM said:

It amazes me (or doesn't really) how after one of our greatest achievements in recent years the rhags are so quick to start printing negative stories...and just trying to take the shine off it a bit.

Honestly, i look forward to the day the tabloid media fucking dies! Bunch of scumbag bastards!

What they saying?

54 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

If anyone has a spare programme from last night and can post me it msg me and ill send the cash. Gutted that i left mine in the stadium as i have been collecting them lately

Check the club website mate, might still be selling them 

Aribos attitude and hunger was brilliant on Thursday. Said earlier in the thread it was like he finally returned as the player before AFCON. Not to mention the peach he scored against St Mirren as well.  He really needs to step up on Sunday for us, he’s a game changer. 

4 hours ago, HG5 said:

Don’t know what the score is with Diallo, but he certainly looked as if he was enjoying the celebrations afterwards - didn’t seem to be the look of an odd man out.

Anyone that holds a personal grudge with him is being daft. It isn’t his fault he’s 19 years old and got shoved into an absolutely poisonous atmosphere away to the scum.

I’ll defend my right to the end of the day to criticise his performances and readiness to enter our starting eleven, but I don’t wish the lad any harm.

Guarantee he’ll have a top career after us

He’s doing better than I was at 19 :lol: 

9 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Anyone that holds a personal grudge with him is being daft. It isn’t his fault he’s 19 years old and got shoved into an absolutely poisonous atmosphere away to the scum.

I’ll defend my right to the end of the day to criticise his performances and readiness to enter our starting eleven, but I don’t wish the lad any harm.

Guarantee he’ll have a top career after us

He’s doing better than I was at 19 :lol: 

Indeed mate! 😂

And we have to face the fact that the modem player isn’t always going to ‘get us’, like an Arfield, for instance.

16 hours ago, MarzM said:

They are so petty. On the bbc sport website after the game, we were the 7th story down. On STV we were the 6th story down. :mutley:

• 3 weeks later...
On 14/04/2022 at 23:31, Sid2103 said:

I love that everything is always so straight forward with us, nothing dramatic, all very simple and by the book. 

Nah, wouldn't have it any other way!

Away and bring that trophy back, do it for Walter. 

Do it for Walter and for Jimmy.