Specky Robertson

falkirkNS

18 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

It's some fucking giggle but. It's like they're sitting in the boardroom wae fuck all to do on a Monday morning, bored playing solitaire, then just trying to come up with ideas to see how far they can push the fans. Kinda like a big game of "Jobby".

"Mon we'll get the SNP in".

As if that lot are turning up bright and early every Monday morning.

Huge protests must come on the monday after the scottush cup final.

They need removed from running the club into the ground and power trip.

Unfortunately its down to the young team at the UBs and Broomloan Colkective, who have already showed of whats to come.

Off the park but just aa much on the park, Ross Wilson and Jan has ultimately cost us the league and 40 million pounds, its fucking criminal the positiin of power we could have been in come July, no pressure of qualfying for the champions league also.

5 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Thanks for the info.

I would not have that woman at Ibrox even for that kind of visit.

I have no doubt in her mind she was helping the SNP at the election by doing the visit. 

The SNP are horrible people with only one agenda and that is to break up the UK, Robertson needs to be more careful how he deals with them.

Weasel Robertson has bypassed being careful. Get him out to fuck. Way out his depth and his SNP sympathises

Just now, falkirkNS said:

Weasel Robertson has bypassed being careful. Get him out to fuck. Way out his depth and his SNP sympathises

I would like to see him gone for so many reasons, he is not the person I want running and representing our Club on a daily basis.

Unfortunately I have no expectations of him being sacked. :sad:

2 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

OP's wife definitely left him for a specky bloke.

The problem with specky guys is that when they aren't wearing them they could pass for anyone.

PS

Used to know a mad bastard who got pulled over by the police early in the morning. One of them had a tache and he went on this mad rant about there being two types of cops. "There's cops with moustaches and cops that don't have them. Problem is when one with a moustache shaves it off, he just looks like the rest of them. You can't tell them apart."

You're thinking, right just nod and smile. 

5 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

Is this fanny trying his hardest to alienate himself from the support, utter crackpot, quicker we rid his likes from the board, the better.

Moronic moron and his SNP alliance, first was Humza the Rangers hating Unionist.

Now its YES SNP MSP Maree Todd, who opposes everything British, Rangers included!

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/17395663.snp-minister-apologises-plugging-speech-blogger-abhorrent-views/

FB_IMG_1650997442094.jpg

FB_IMG_1650997874908.jpg

The prick also seems to have an aversion to wearing a club tie.

I thought the club mantra was everyone, anyone.

We have various nationalities playing for us, Catholics and coloured players and they all play in the same strip and together to win.

It doesn't matter a fuck which political party or which God they pray to as long as they support the club.

9 minutes ago, bluenose48 said:

I thought the club mantra was everyone, anyone.

We have various nationalities playing for us, Catholics and coloured players and they all play in the same strip and together to win.

It doesn't matter a fuck which political party or which God they pray to as long as they support the club.

How long have you been in OZ?

You got a half and half scarf? :whistle:

2 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

How long have you been in OZ?

You got a half and half scarf? :whistle:

Been here for 59 years and no I don't have a half n half scarf.

I left Scotland when I was fifteen I was a Rangers supporter then and still am today. I have indoctrinated my son as well.

I have watched Rangers every time they have come over here and I go to Ibrox every time I go back to Scotland.

Enough info for you?