Travel and accommodation for Seville

40 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Going Glasgow to Birmingham on the Saturday morning then Birmingham to Faro on the Sunday morning so going to need to book a covid test for the Friday. Where’s best to book these? 

Randox in the town across from slaters 

12 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Check this out from inside the stadium carnage awaits get life insurance 

image.thumb.png.7e403d726cbcccc5d78e9d9bea2fcad2.png

Aye it's a death trap, seen a few people take a header down twenty rows the last time. It'll be safer in the wee alleys of the old town with 70k cunts trying to go through :unsure:

Finally booked transport. 5 airports 3 airlines plus a couple of trains, two nights in Sevilla and one in Madrid.

Assuming we don't have tickets hoping their fan zone setup is good. There are stadiums and a bull ring though the town squares don't look big enough. 

I think my Barcelona trip in '72 was £75 all in for a day trip including flights, coaches and the game.

2 hours ago, IanFerguson2013 said:

Finally booked transport. 5 airports 3 airlines plus a couple of trains, two nights in Sevilla and one in Madrid.

Assuming we don't have tickets hoping their fan zone setup is good. There are stadiums and a bull ring though the town squares don't look big enough. 

I think my Barcelona trip in '72 was £75 all in for a day trip including flights, coaches and the game.

Right now there is no fan zone setup in Seville. They're having a meeting today with UEFA where fingers crossed UEFA listen this time and plan for 6 figure support from each team. Heard the current infrastructure in Seville has zero chance of getting this done.

Just now, esquire8 said:

Right now there is no fan zone setup in Seville. They're having a meeting today with UEFA where fingers crossed UEFA listen this time and plan for 6 figure support from each team. Heard the current infrastructure in Seville has zero chance of getting this done.

Lol on the button as always chief 

28401CAF-4E28-43DB-AB57-216FF49B5428.jpeg

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Hahahaha

Just now, Prso's headband said:

Lol on the button as always chief 

28401CAF-4E28-43DB-AB57-216FF49B5428.jpeg

That's the small stuff they setup for every final. Right now theres no fan zones with screens for the match hence why people from the club are over in Seville meeting with UEFA today and tomorrow.

31 minutes ago, offminorthreat said:

Confirmed flights phew. 

Melbourne - Doha - Madrid - Seville. 30 hours door to door. 

Seville - Barcelona - Doha - Melbourne. 32 hours door to door. 

Going to be in some mood on the return flight if we get beat 😂😂

That’s something you do need worry about bro! 🔴🔵

Flights all confirmed on sat , cunts email today saying one of the connecting flights coming home is sold out now so cancelled it all ffs !!!!!! Man I trying to sort it all out again after spending all last week doing it 

cunts!

9BA9A9BB-7547-48D8-B1C8-4ABB6B0258C6.png

3 minutes ago, Jdee.rfc said:

Flights all confirmed on sat , cunts email today saying one of the connecting flights coming home is sold out now so cancelled it all ffs !!!!!! Man I trying to sort it all out again after spending all last week doing it 

cunts!

9BA9A9BB-7547-48D8-B1C8-4ABB6B0258C6.png

Kiwi are brutal for stuff like that and are best avoided. 

Learned my lesson with them a few years back. Booking screw up nearly caused me to miss a flight.

41 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

That's the small stuff they setup for every final. Right now theres no fan zones with screens for the match hence why people from the club are over in Seville meeting with UEFA today and tomorrow.

There is a fanzone hosted by UEFA (Plaza de Espana) & for each of the clubs. 1 in Alameda square and 1 in Prado Square. 

No word on any big screens though 

7 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Kiwi are brutal for stuff like that and are best avoided. 

Learned my lesson with them a few years back. Booking screw up nearly caused me to miss a flight.

Been on fone for ages but can tell it’s pointless !! Never again all travel coincided with these flights and obviously after receiving a confirmation email I would think that it would be fine to go and book everything else