*****The Official Europa League Finalists vs Ross County Match Thread*****

6 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

That Callachan is charging about and looks like he’s out to injure someone. I’m sure he’s had some really poor tackles against us before. 

Think that is more to do with his form of play to be honest. Think he is pretty neutral and hacks everyone in equal measure regardless of allegiance.

Cunt just has the face of a bad guy though. Looks like a fucking Terrahawk. 

Really wish we had pumped teams earlier in the season instead of backing off at 2-0 then the goal difference would not be an issue and to throw away that 2-0 led at half time vs motherwell was ridiculous.  Just if we did not allow those should have been easy wins into draws in just 2 matches this title would be ours.  Take away the offside goals that mob got and give us the righful goals that got chopped off and it would be our title too

3 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

Playing with a swagger tonight and I'm enjoying it. Looks like the players are full of confidence. Hopefully a few goals in the second half.

It's been great watching with zero stress and just able to enjoy.

2 minutes ago, Themrmoonlight said:

Really wish we had pumped teams earlier in the season instead of backing off at 2-0 then the goal difference would not be an issue and to throw away that 2-0 led at half time vs motherwell was ridiculous.  Just if we did not allow those should have been easy wins into draws in just 2 matches this title would be ours.  Take away the offside goals that mob got and give us the righful goals that got chopped off and it would be our title too

If my Auntie had wheels, she'd be a bike! 

Nothing we can do now!