Absolutely fucking heartbroken

3 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

I might just, losing a final to a better team is a crumb of comfort, am i fucking gonna ruin myself by thinking we missed a sitter with a minute to go

Better than saying we spent £2m on a player to deliver the shitest penalty ever :lol:

5 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Better than saying we spent £2m on a player to deliver the shitest penalty ever :lol:

Went from playing with the youth team at tynecastle to taking a penalty in a European cup final and I’m getting pelters and not the manager.

6 minutes ago, GaryStevens02 said:

A less than better team won on pens that really fucking grates with me 

That’s the lottery of penalties right there, over the 120 minutes I felt we were marginally the better side. Despite the disappointment I (along with thousands of others) won’t forget Tav smashing in a second goal against Dortmund, or Kent breaking away in Belgrade to put us one up. Great achievement getting to the final and by god we came so close. 

7 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Is that Sakala walking back in a huff?

Don't blame him tbh.

Aye it must be embarrassed being subbed on then off. Felt for him. Actually think he was starting to settle and his pace against tired legs would have benefited us. Alas, we brought Shane Duffy on.

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

Aye it must be embarrassed being subbed on then off. Felt for him. Actually think he was starting to settle and his pace against tired legs would have benefited us. Alas, we brought Shane Duffy on.

Ano, he plays for a minuscule country but he is the penalty taker for them which adds insult to injury.

1 hour ago, GaryStevens02 said:

Me too, I’m over 50, and probably won’t see this again in my lifetime,  gutted 

Didn't mean to like your post there GS but at 66 I know I'll never see this again and that is what has me feeling lost right now.

I've seen Rangers teams lose games before and while it's bothered me nothing comes close too tonight's loss.

That was simply devastating and I couldn't even watch the penalties as I had a feeling what was coming.

Fuck Saturday i'm not interested.

1 minute ago, Canabear said:

Didn't mean to like your post there GS but at 66 I know I'll never see this again and that is what has me feeling lost right now.

I've seen Rangers teams lose games before and while it's bothered me nothing comes close too tonight's loss.

That was simply devastating and I couldn't even watch the penalties as I had a feeling what was coming.

Fuck Saturday i'm not interested.

No-one said at the start of this season we'd end up in Seville. It's not impossible.

Chin up bud