*****Official Rangers vs Hearts Scottish Cup Final match thread*****

Fuckinh dragged myself out of bed at 8am, banged my head off the wall few times, shower now a bath and a shave.

Just about got myself up for it, 2 bottles Peroni, a Jack D and coke, now im buzzing.

Lets get into these poofs, whores and Junkies, I hate every team in our land.

O Rangers WEE LOVE YOU.

5 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

I take comfort from the fact that our B team skelped them last week. Too many regulars will be emotionally and physically drained from Wednesday. Team today has to be a blend of youth and experience.

No interest in the score I just want to see us lift the cup.

I can’t read too much into last weeks game. Hearts will see this as a huge chance after Wed and will be a different side from last week. We have to be right on it from the start and can’t give them a sniff 

I can understand the guys and girls who were in Sevilla being a bit underwhelmed by all this today, but those of us who weren't in Spain, and perhaps working and sober(ish), are more likely to be up for it.

In 2008, after Manchester, I really couldn't have gave 2 fucks about the SCF v QofS.

The season was finished as far as I as concerned.

3 minutes ago, Blacky Bear said:

Fuckinh dragged myself out of bed at 8am, banged my head off the wall few times, shower now a bath and a shave.

Just about got myself up for it, 2 bottles Peroni, a Jack D and coke, now im buzzing.

O Rangers WEE LOVE YOU.

A shower and bath? Are you OCD? 🤣🤣

4 minutes ago, Blacky Bear said:

O Rangers WEE LOVE YOU.

I have no complaints regarding the Peronis and Jack Ds mind 😁😁👍👍

4 minutes ago, Swagger said:

I get the reasoning but is he fit to start ? Utter shambles that he’s probably not 

Hoping he's fit.

Some absolute bollocks has been written about him in terms of not giving a fuck etc. and based on how he's come across, how he's integrated into the squad without a big ego, and even when not playing celebrating hugely when we've won I think it's uncalled for.

Will be busting a gut to try and redeem the miss and think he deserves that chance.

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Hoping he's fit.

Some absolute bollocks has been written about him in terms of not giving a fuck etc. and based on how he's come across, how he's integrated into the squad without a big ego, and even when not playing celebrating hugely when we've won I think it's uncalled for.

Will be busting a gut to try and redeem the miss and think he deserves that chance.

He’s a clever player and finds space others don’t. 

A match winning performance from him today (if he starts) would do nicely. 

2 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Hoping he's fit.

I've no issue with Ramsey himself tbh. He should just never have been brought on solely to take a PEN, those things backfire a lot, so that's on Gio for me. 

If we need anybody more to pull this up by the bootstraps it’s the Captain, I’m sure Tav will know what’s needed and how important this is to us now and will urge the players to go the extra mile and tell them what’s expected. It’s a win for me.

McLaughlin 

Tav       Goldson      Balogun   Maldini 

Davis   

Jack            Lowry

Ramsey             Aribo              Kent

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Shagger 

Tav       Goldson      Balogun      Maldini 

Davis   

Jack            Lowry

Ramsey             Aribo              Kent

Piss poor if he changes the keeper

12 minutes ago, TheBluebells said:

Looking forward to sitting and watching this with the wee man, even if he’s too young to have a clue. 

He might surprise you and utter his first words. Something cute and memorable like "fuck sake Rangers intae these dirty jambo cunts" 

9 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

If we need anybody more to pull this up by the bootstraps it’s the Captain, I’m sure Tav will know what’s needed and how important this is to us now and will urge the players to go the extra mile and tell them what’s expected. It’s a win for me.

Hoping he bounces back from Wednesdays performance  to lead us to this trophy today. 

I really think the team will go out there and get the job done and do it well, had Wednesday been a domestic loss I think it would have had more of an effect. 

14 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Hoping he's fit.

For me the only way he starts today is if we're 100% confident he's fit & sure he's signing in the summer on a good deal (for us) due to his injury record. 

Otherwise, he's a loan player who's contributed very little & the fact he might need a lift will have nothing to do with us if he flies back to Italy tomorrow morning. 

2 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I hope the team have picked themselves up for this today. I have no feeling about it at all which I hate. Once I’m there I’m sure I will have the battle fever on

Just imagine Rangers winning and lifting a trophy, one that hasn’t been won by us in 14 years. 

2 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Or takes Lundstram out 

I'd play him at some point, but just feel we'll need freshness from the off in midfield after some doing 130 minutes in that heat.