England Omission

1 hour ago, Ambrogio said:

Having Alexander Arnold & Walker infront of him pretty much kills his chances . Also Southgate loves trippier . Any other position he probably woulda been in with a shout of getting called up for England to have a look at him closer 

Would have Tav over Walker every single day of the week.

The only England RB better is Trent and that's not based on defending BTW, as both are at a similar level in that regard.

42 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Would have Tav over Walker every single day of the week.

The only England RB better is Trent and that's not based on defending BTW, as both are at a similar level in that regard.

Walker will be Right centre half.

Reece James is in a different Stratosphere to Tav ffs.

In form he’s better than Justin, Trippier. Not as good as TAA or James. Not far off though. Tav would look mint in that Liverpool team. He’s a better player than Robertson who always looks so average for Scotland.

Would be delighted for him to earn a cap. But tbh one of the reasons he’s been so consistent, fit and injury free given the running he does are the international breaks. So good for us he isn’t 

I'm quite happy none of them have made it.  Being completely selfish I don't want them attracting more attention and making a move away from us more likely and a greater chance of injury so let's not make a big thing out of the situation and yes I understand it would probably raise their transfer value but I want them playing for The Rangers.

2 hours ago, OrangeRab said:

In form he’s better than Justin, Trippier. Not as good as TAA or James. Not far off though. Tav would look mint in that Liverpool team. He’s a better player than Robertson who always looks so average for Scotland.

Would be delighted for him to earn a cap. But tbh one of the reasons he’s been so consistent, fit and injury free given the running he does are the international breaks. So good for us he isn’t 

:lol: 

2 hours ago, BallochBear said:

I'm quite happy none of them have made it.  Being completely selfish I don't want them attracting more attention and making a move away from us more likely and a greater chance of injury so let's not make a big thing out of the situation and yes I understand it would probably raise their transfer value but I want them playing for The Rangers.

Since Goldson looks like he's away it would have been good for him to get an England call up so we could have potentially got a higher transfer fee. 

3 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Since Goldson looks like he's away it would have been good for him to get an England call up so we could have potentially got a higher transfer fee. 

He will go on a free so it wouldn't have made any difference.

For all those calling for Tav to be called up before James Justin, he's played left back pretty much all season for Leicester and that's why he's in the squad. 

Also Southgate is about giving youth a chance to stake their claim in the England squad....... Tav ticks none of these boxes and I'm glad.