England Omission

Expected, not surprised and speaks volumes of the English unjust disdain of English players up here.

Literally have the first English golden boot winner in a major European comp in decades since who knows, maybe Sheerer 20 years ago? A fucking RB, who has excelled season upon season, both domestically and on a continental stage season upon season. A tenacious leader, that England desperately need ignored. No place for him, even in a training squad. But Mr £80m bomb scare is a shoe in. Kent I could somewhat understand, but even then the teams he has torn apart on the big stage and gets less of a shout than Bowen who played for Hereford is a joke. 

FFS not even an invite to the England training squad. Their bitterness to up here, even when we outperform them is unreal.

I don't think Kent or Tav would particularly improve the England team, although I agree playing in Scotland is a disadvantage to being picked. They have a lot of good players but a bang average manager. I would say Goldson is an upgrade on Stones and would pick him. They would have won the last euros and made the last world cup final if they had a better defence.

6 hours ago, Worlds_Most_Successful_Team said:

Expected, not surprised and speaks volumes of the English unjust disdain of English players up here.

Literally have the first English golden boot winner in a major European comp in decades since who knows, maybe Sheerer 20 years ago? A fucking RB, who has excelled season upon season, both domestically and on a continental stage season upon season. A tenacious leader, that England desperately need ignored. No place for him, even in a training squad. But Mr £80m bomb scare is a shoe in. Kent I could somewhat understand, but even then the teams he has torn apart on the big stage and gets less of a shout than Bowen who played for Hereford is a joke. 

FFS not even an invite to the England training squad. Their bitterness to up here, even when we outperform them is unreal.

Are you saying Tav should've been in the squad before Maguire? Tav plays rb not cb! 

Bowen has played 42 games, scored 17, assisted 11 and has been excellent this season. 

56 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

As much as I love them and appreciate what they've done for us neither Tav, Kent or Goldson improve the England team. 

I'm glad they're not invited to stupid training squads or anything like that. We need Tav & Kent (if still here) nice and fresh for the CL qualifiers.

Tav improves that squad.

If they were getting invited to training squads, it raises the profile, makes them more marketable and increases transfers.

Tbf there probably is an argument after this season that Tav should get some kind of call up. 

Used to like everyone else laugh at it but it’s hard to ignore his form on the European stage. No reason he couldn’t have been called up for a nations league game 

1 hour ago, Worlds_Most_Successful_Team said:

Tav improves that squad.

If they were getting invited to training squads, it raises the profile, makes them more marketable and increases transfers.

No he doesn't there are 3 guys in there that play regularly in the top 3 clubs in England and probably top 5/6 in Europe. One of them arguably being best right back in the world in TAA.

I'd agree with the latter if you were talking about Kent but Tav isn't going anywhere. We aren't trying to market him or sell him off considering he's 31 in October.

2 hours ago, Worlds_Most_Successful_Team said:

Tav improves that squad.

Yes, Tav is an improvement on TAA or Reece James.

Both over-rated imo.