Penalty to rangers

GOAT

1 hour ago, Brackley said:

Start date September?

Have they brought forward VAR.

Thought it was meant to be after world cup. 

Are they not running it “behind the scenes” for the start of the season to get everyone trained up / to iron out any bugs etc and then bringing it in after the WC?

8 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

Pay is a joke. Think there banking on some mad footy fan on doing it for the love of it 

That’s when impartiality becomes involved ,Declan McDade ain’t going to see many wrong things for his favourite team .If he gets sacked there isn’t any real penalty to him .

14 hours ago, GOAT said:

100 quid for ten hours work 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

There are lots of people in the country working for £10/hr or less, admittedly not normally jobs requiring some technically knowhow and some physicL graft. 

35 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

That’s when impartiality becomes involved ,Declan McDade ain’t going to see many wrong things for his favourite team .If he gets sacked there isn’t any real penalty to him .

This is just the job for the cunt plugging in the system at the start and end of the game, it's no the cunt who is actually watching the game and making the calls.

2 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

This is just the job for the cunt plugging in the system at the start and end of the game, it's no the cunt who is actually watching the game and making the calls.

Cunt of a job then .

So setting up an AV system ,calibration and take down again for 100 quid ,Good luck getting cunts to do that for 100 all inc .

1 hour ago, Creampuff said:

If I recall rightly the slow implementation was down to a lack of referees properly trained in using VAR.

Yes and I think the Refs have been trained quicker than expected. I was actually meaning training for anyone taking on this role, hence they need them in fore a period before VAR goes live. 

Imagine a 12 kickoff in dingwall. There at 7am, so either leave at 1am or stay at hotel.

4 shifts a week at absolute most but more commonly 1 - far more kickoffs at 3pm saturday, so only a small percentage of them would get a Sunday for a second shift.

With the travelling and shift times its pretty much full time flexibility.

All for just over minimum wage and nowhere near full time hours... I cant even think of a target employment market for this - it's going to be idiots. Can just imagine going to VAR for a decision and its pointed at some fat sheepshagger tanning a bovril because someones missed 2 screws. 

38 minutes ago, Graham said:

Imagine a 12 kickoff in dingwall. There at 7am, so either leave at 1am or stay at hotel.

4 shifts a week at absolute most but more commonly 1 - far more kickoffs at 3pm saturday, so only a small percentage of them would get a Sunday for a second shift.

With the travelling and shift times its pretty much full time flexibility.

All for just over minimum wage and nowhere near full time hours... I cant even think of a target employment market for this - it's going to be idiots. Can just imagine going to VAR for a decision and its pointed at some fat sheepshagger tanning a bovril because someones missed 2 screws. 

Ad states you will only work the stadiums in your region. I'm assuming that to mean fairly local to you.