Tillman

G.E.C.

1 hour ago, Colin Traive said:

Don’t think any of that Saudi team were 20 but their kids might have been.:lol:

As for Tillman, it’s up to the others to get on his wavelength because he’s at least two moves ahead of the rest.

Difficult to avoid getting carried away with his potential.

Something we had to do when a certain Mr Laudrup joined. :) I seem to remember a few folk back then saying he was rubbish because he kept making passes to no one. Turned out Ok for him and us :D Not comparing the two players obviously, but hopefully a similar outcome :tu: 

45 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Something we had to do when a certain Mr Laudrup joined. :) I seem to remember a few folk back then saying he was rubbish because he kept making passes to no one. Turned out Ok for him and us :D Not comparing the two players obviously, but hopefully a similar outcome :tu: 

Remember it well. Took the team several games to see his vision & click together. Same will happen here as they get used to each other in training etc. 

8 minutes ago, One Jock Wallace said:

Remember it well. Took the team several games to see his vision & click together. Same will happen here as they get used to each other in training etc. 

I can't remember exactly, but am sure there was a game at Ibrox where it all just seemed to come together. Was it against Partick? 

5 minutes ago, CoplandRoad83 said:

Has a brilliant mix of physical and technical attributes. Like all young players he'll improve his decision making as he gets experience.  

Incredibly positive that we managed to get an option to buy

I think his decision making is far better than anyone else in the squad.

Just now, esquire8 said:

I think his decision making is far better than anyone else in the squad.

Thats a stretch of an assessment based on the limited games we've seen so far. OFf top of my head he had a chance to shoot from memory and passed instead and also tried a flick that might not have been necessary.

I think he'll settle down a bit as he gets more minutes and really show his quality

I was a bit surprised he didn’t start the game. As others have said I’ve heard Halliday’s words and others from Murray Park that he’s a real quality player. The matches I’ve seen him play or come on he’s looked superb. Unlucky not to score today but looks like he can have a big role for us. 

6 hours ago, BuffaloUSAGers said:

He chipped a pass in the 89th minute that Tav was not looking for when he really should have kept passing the ball in the midfield triangle to see out the game. Gio will coach that out of him. I’m hoping for big things.

I remember it at the time and thought to masel "bring back hanging " all joking aside it was a bit reckless, what I took from it was that this lad just wants to be on the front foot and attack....a fucking breath of fresh air imho 

5 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

I can't remember exactly, but am sure there was a game at Ibrox where it all just seemed to come together. Was it against Partick? 

Can't remember the particular games mate. Just remember some of his passes splitting the defence but no-one even thinking of getting on the end of them. Few players have that ability, here's hoping we've found one in Tillman and Bayern don't take him back.